Should we have left the EU?

John S

No-one every hook i own came from falmouth from the Intrepid Works, all the hooks were MADE in falmouth on machinery from another english company that merged with them. Now where does yours come from?

The line is Intrepid imported from germany so not chinese old chap ,your on a slippery slope challenging me old fruit

Would you like the name of the chap in charge of the hook section ?

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

5 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

No-one every hook i own came from falmouth from the Intrepid Works, all the hooks were MADE in falmouth on machinery from another english company that merged with them. Now where does yours come from?

?????? Every hook from Falmouth , don’t believe you so when did you buy your last hook 40 years ago ?? Had intrepid reels sea steak black prince Noah used them on the Arc as well .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

I didnt buy them what part of "free" dont you understand and yes they are probably 40 years old some older but all perfectly usable,i could go up the loft and get some from the fifties if you want but my favourite ones are long gone,now what about yours? Or more swerves?

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

3 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

I didnt buy them what part of "free" dont you understand and yes they are probably 40 years old some older but all perfectly usable

Are you the only angler in Britain that hasnt purchased a  fishing product that hasn’t  been made  in Taiwan , China etc 

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

I dont know where the plastic floats were made i occasionally use ,now about yours!

I buy reels from all over but none made from china and none in the last 50 years ,you do that when you collect reels ,now over to you ,be very careful dont think assembled in britain means made in britain ,even orvis used english reels from falmouth as did gladding ,silly person accusing me of not supporting the english fishing tackle maker ,i own frickin most of it lol

Still waiting ,motor mouth!

Edited by chesters1

7 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

I dont know where the plastic floats were made i occasionally use ,now about yours!

I buy reels from all over but none made from china and none in the last 50 years ,you do that when you collect reels ,now over to you ,be very careful dont think assembled in britain means made in britain ,even orvis used english reels from falmouth

Plastic floats very likely China ord lad rubber bands China , you don’t use braid  then just nylon all German ?? Used German line hundreds of times Brent etc ,so you haven’t bought a hook in 40 years ?

Untitled-1.jpg

Why would i need to buy hooks i have thousands ,miles of line ,hundreds of reels ,tens of rods ,scores of floats .i never have to buy anything again .Now over to you

Why would i need to buy hooks i have thousands ,miles of line ,hundreds of reels ,tens of rods ,scores of floats .i never have to buy anything again .Now over to you

You know when someone is talking  bulkshit , they are talking bullkshit .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

1 minute ago, big_cod said:

You know when someone is talking  bulkshit , they are talking bullkshit .

Then stop! Now about your tackle no bullshitting now

Then stop! Now about your tackle no bullshitting now

C1EEE84A-F86E-4A9E-8F04-E35228B88B51.jpeg

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."