Should we have left the EU?

John S

29 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

You think all that will happen in a few months since january ,before that the EU still controlled what we could do ,come back in 5 to 10 years when facts are about not opinion

You blame boris cleverly forgetting at every vote labour was involved so why only blame the tories? OH i forgot it gets in the way of your bias

Seen latest dept figures people don’t believe it till you show them TREBLED in the last 10 of tory rule the coyntry is swilling in dept all on the tick .the bubble will burst !!!

Interst rate rise inevitable.    

image.png.9e102a7c34e6c8eb02f9a496d586e8ef.png

https://www.nationaldebtclock.co.uk/

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

This has all been discussed before ,round and round the troll goes

Clue : https://www.google.com/search?q=theres+no+money+left&client=firefox-b-m&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiRpsy306nxAhUR8eAKHQ6hBQ0Q_AUIBigB&biw=960&bih=473#imgrc=hTJTgH1-6EpChM

When your paying the debts and contracts of the last government and paying for the current times you get debts ,now more debt has been accrued because covid has cost a fortune ,simple economics seem to be far above your ken .you complained the tories were penny pinching yet thats whats been driving the economy in the downturn in tax revenues ,hoorah for austerity it would have hurt far more if the tories were spend spend spend then covid appeared

You will jump in and say it wasnt labours fault it was the bank crash but overlook it wasnt the present governments fault people voted for brexit AND covid appeared which is now bankrupting the country ,the EU is printing 60-80 billion a month to pay for covid we are not the only country to feel the pinch ,this increases inflation and raises prices so wages dont go as far its a bad policy but why would the ruling elite care they just claim allowances for things everyone else pays for out of their wages .yes interest rates will rise just as taxes will the government has to raise all the money forked out for covid or would you rather prices went through the roof because inflation goes through it with the government printing worthless money ,someone has to pay and its the tax payer if you try to raise taxes of big companies they merely say **** you we will pay it in a low tax country instead or bugger off altogether companies are not here out of generocity to help the workforce or the government they are here to make money! Its low coperation taxes or government handouts or better still both if wage rises and inflation get to high off they go they are not here because they like us

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

5 hours ago, chesters1 said:

This has all been discussed before ,round and round the troll goes

Clue : https://www.google.com/search?q=theres+no+money+left&client=firefox-b-m&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiRpsy306nxAhUR8eAKHQ6hBQ0Q_AUIBigB&biw=960&bih=473#imgrc=hTJTgH1-6EpChM

When your paying the debts and contracts of the last government and paying for the current times you get debts ,now more debt has been accrued because covid has cost a fortune ,simple economics seem to be far above your ken .you complained the tories were penny pinching yet thats whats been driving the economy in the downturn in tax revenues ,hoorah for austerity it would have hurt far more if the tories were spend spend spend then covid appeared

You will jump in and say it wasnt labours fault it was the bank crash but overlook it wasnt the present governments fault people voted for brexit AND covid appeared which is now bankrupting the country ,the EU is printing 60-80 billion a month to pay for covid we are not the only country to feel the pinch ,this increases inflation and raises prices so wages dont go as far its a bad policy but why would the ruling elite care they just claim allowances for things everyone else pays for out of their wages .yes interest rates will rise just as taxes will the government has to raise all the money forked out for covid or would you rather prices went through the roof because inflation goes through it with the government printing worthless money ,someone has to pay and its the tax payer if you try to raise taxes of big companies they merely say **** you we will pay it in a low tax country instead or bugger off altogether companies are not here out of generocity to help the workforce or the government they are here to make money! Its low coperation taxes or government handouts or better still both if wage rises and inflation get to high off they go they are not here because they like us

Round and round !! lord above so who going to pay back the dept of this government which it has just unleashed , remember there isn’t a magic money tree ? and then all the personal dept which has trebled under the Tory’s  don’t go there  !!!!!! 

PEOPLE IN THE UK OWED £1,712.9 BILLION AT THE END OF MARCH 2021.THIS IS UP BY £27.1 BILLION FROM £1,685.8 BILLION AT THE END OF MARCH 2020, AN EXTRA £511 PER UK ADULT OVER THE YEAR.

There is no magic money tree ? what a statement that was from the tories !!!!! and it’s all coming back to bite them up the backside.

And there is brexit Freeport’s . Cheap imports steel etc means just one thing redundancies in U.K. manufacturing the heart of U.K. manufacturing ripped out .The hypocrisy is staggering  what did you say get rid of the  foreign workers who actually contribute to our economy and  then destroy U.K. manufacturing  with free ports ????? This brexit thing is making great sense ? You create  wealth with strong productivity  this government is strangling it with Brexit,  lack of foreign workers here has seen  businesses even shutting  there doors lack of staff this is just the start .

At last he speaks  the truth ?

image.png.3404db313c0a20b4d1554fcfc9090b8c.png

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Round and round the troll goes

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

1 hour ago, chesters1 said:

Round and round the troll goes

Wrong up and up and up the dept  goes ? Oh that truth hurts .record personal and government  dept .when’s the bubble going to burst .

Cheap flights £14 return to Alicante ??

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

I dont owe anybody anything ,what others get up to is their business

Exploiting ryanair pilots will make them strike again ,you cant make it up the troll excells in his double standards

Edited by chesters1

2 hours ago, chesters1 said:

I dont owe anybody anything ,what others get up to is their business

Exploiting ryanair pilots will make them strike again ,you cant make it up the troll excells in his double standards

The employer pays Ryanair workers there wages .I haven’t said they shouldn’t be here , but you want rid of your so called cheap labour then import  tax reduced goods making them to competitive for  U.K. manufacturing  thus resulting U.K. job losses .Is that  taking back control free ports the downfall of U.K. manufacturing.

Untitled-1.jpg

15 hours ago, big_cod said:

Seen latest dept figures people don’t believe it till you show them TREBLED in the last 10 of tory rule the coyntry is swilling in dept all on the tick .the bubble will burst !!!

Interst rate rise inevitable.    

image.png.9e102a7c34e6c8eb02f9a496d586e8ef.png

https://www.nationaldebtclock.co.uk/

The massive expansion of private finance initiative schemes under the Blair/Brown governments kept the debt that they ran up off the balance sheet for a while, but it's there now.

You are blaming the wrong people.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

29 minutes ago, Ken L said:

The massive expansion of private finance initiative schemes under the Blair/Brown governments kept the debt that they ran up off the balance sheet for a while, but it's there now.

You are blaming the wrong people.

Really ???? Now I have head everything, will Richie leave a knote Ken he is making  brown look like fagin  on borrowing  , but as rumours have it pensions look like a target to raise cash , and of course income tax ,but usually with this government it’s a  stealth tax , which one do you  recon Ken ,it’s coming you can’t splash the cash about like headless chickens forever billions here billions  there , person dept rocketing giving brexit cover what’s test and trace cost £150 billion nothing for these boys with a gigantic money tree ??.but it’s looking like a wind swept one in winter now bare.But will they keep printing money .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.