Coronavirus

Elton

EU decides the best strategy is the “look what’s happening over there” policy and starts legal proceedings on 24 member states for failing to implement telecommunications legislation, those 24 states say “FFS we are dealing with a crisis”. France and Sweden subsidies their own airlines, RyanAir complain as it is against ‘fair competition rules’ 

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

The "level playing field" is steeper than an Olympic slalom course when it benefits EU states strange the EU insisted ours was like a bowling green in negotiations!

French PM Castex to anounce further restrictions at 6pm (or 5pm ?) Country at the moment has tiers (like we did!) Some may get harder some less!

Germany to ramp restrictions up from Monday in some places and down in others (tiers like we had!)

Germany to recommend AstraZeneca jabs for over 65's ( how times change!)

EMA just getting round to studying Sputnic v vaccine!

Johnson & johnson rolls out its vaccine in US

Brazil 1910 deaths in last 24 hrs

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Before our very eyes NHS for sale no of course not .

With a total of 70 GP surgeries and practices, Centene is almost certainly the largest single provider of NHS primary care in England. 

This is shocking. Even the Daily Mail has called Centene a “profit greedy” company.

https://weownit.org.uk/blog/here-are-gp-practices-taken-over-us-health-insurance-giant-centene

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Slovakia buys sputnik v vaccine following Hungary ,it has the highest infection per million

Sebia gives bosnia 10,000 doses

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

2 hours ago, chesters1 said:

Slovakia buys sputnik v vaccine following Hungary ,it has the highest infection per million

Sebia gives bosnia 10,000 doses

In denial again ?horrendous fatality rate in the U.K. and it’s now £409 billion hit to the U.K. economy with coronavirus , not only have this government handled the medical side very badly , on top of that we have incurred the biggest debt in our history the worst in Europe  with our economy through the decisions  by this government ,  the debt will have to be paid back by somebody , I wonder if richie has written a note yet the moneys all gone But some of  his pals  are singing like canaries money , money money !!!!!

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Italy halts export of 250,000 vaccines doses to Australia 

Russia says it can supply 50 million jabs to europe

WHO suddenly notices rise of cases in europe ,europe spotted it long before!

France extends weekend lockdowns

Class action against nursing homes (and everyone else by everyone else?) france for lack of access to relatives

138 new kent variant cases detected in Korea ,post innoculation deaths rising.Just 154.421 jabs administered so far! 718 vaccine side effects reported . people wondering why korea doesnt have home grown vaccine ,4 in pipeline none past phase 2 yet

Edited by chesters1

And the ultimate  betrayal of this scum of a government is to kick the health  workers right between the legs with a 1% pay rise . Clap them they said what a bunch of total hypocrites..this shower of shite is .tried to hide this within the budget no sorry Johnson big mistake .

This is going to cause mayhem and  rightly so .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Dutch prostitutes demanding right to go back to work despite covid (desperate man with 6'2" cock says hes not bothered)

Only 3.2 million people vaccinated in france so far

US states dropping mask regulations, biden miffed!

Edited by chesters1

14 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Dutch prostitutes demanding right to go back to work despite covid (desperate man with 6'2" cock says hes not bothered)

Only 3.2 million people vaccinated in france so far

US states dropping mask regulations, biden miffed!

The  ultimate  betrayal of this scum of a government is to kick the health  workers right between the legs with a 1% pay rise . Clap them they said what a bunch of total hypocrites..this shower of shite is .tried to hide this within the budget no sorry Johnson big mistake .

This is going to cause mayhem and  rightly so .

https://news.sky.com/story/recommended-1-pay-rise-for-nhs-staff-labelled-pitiful-by-nursing-union-12235986

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Castex does not rule out further restrictions in calaise and surrounding areas along with southern areas , hospitals saturated and passing covid patients to other areas (presumably to infect them?) Whilst telling authorities to speed up vaccinations. wonders why the AstraZeneca jab isn't being taken up forgetting his boss ridiculed it 3 weeks ago! Pictures and talk of patients in corridors on beds for hours !

Edited by chesters1