Covid, Wuhan???

*Ant*

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Eat right, stay fit, die anyway.

7 hours ago, *Ant* said:

It's no wonder we are in an age where so many people believe in conspiracies. There is so much evidence that doesn't fit with what the general populous are told. 

A lot of the stuff out there is pretty outlandish, but a good chunk is frighteningly plausible and being presented by people who are very well qualified in their respective fields.

Probably the thing that sets my teeth on edge more than anything is the way that so many qualified people saying fairly innocuous things have been so thoroughly removed from social media and YouTube, slandered in the media and are deboosted in search results. That doesn't make me feel better 'cause "out of sight, out of mind", it makes me even more suspicious.

Unrelated but interesting all the same. I applied the formula to the UK and significant events, severe enough to lead to at least regional starvation (War, famine, disease, natural disaster etc), and in the last millennium, it's been one year in four.

Edited by Ken L

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Maybe, like in a quote from "Jurassic Park"  - Nature has selected us for Extinction??

Edited by Martin56

Fishin' - "Best Fun Ya' can 'ave wi' Ya' Clothes On"!!

I suspect that Covid has nothing to do with nature - unless you count human nature.

Ask Shi zhengli ?

Then ask about the email sent to all staff by the head of the wuhan facility yan-yi wang to not release any data to anyone inc chinese officials about the "unknown" (cough?) wuhan pneumonia

Corona virus is a synthetic virus using bat virus plus a gentic modification using HIV related material to get it to bond with human cells ,its all out there ask Xu bo the chaiman of Duoyi .Strange the WHO doesnt do a bit of research?!?

A researcher Chen Quanjiao blew the whistle (then back tracked ?) ,strange the WHO didnt have a chat with herand ask france what they were up to building the P4 lab along with china and IPPR with its connection to chinese military ,its basically a weapon that escaped ,a weapon that all countries are making ready to escape to kill us all ,luckily its not a very good one but thats on the horizon biding its time and encouraged by the WHO and CCP and its propaganda and continual efforts to rebuke anyone who tries to tell the truth 

It was predicted long ago ,we wont learn anything until its to late

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

1 hour ago, chesters1 said:

Ask Shi zhengli ?

Then ask about the email sent to all staff by the head of the wuhan facility yan-yi wang to not release any data to anyone inc chinese officials about the "unknown" (cough?) wuhan pneumonia

Corona virus is a synthetic virus using bat virus plus a gentic modification using HIV related material to get it to bond with human cells ,its all out there ask Xu bo the chaiman of Duoyi .Strange the WHO doesnt do a bit of research?!?

A researcher Chen Quanjiao blew the whistle ,strange the WHO didnt have a chat with herand ask france what they were up to building the P4 lab along with china and IPPR with its connection to chinese military ,its basically a weapon that escaped ,a weapon that all countries are making ready to escape to kill us all ,luckily its not a very good one but thats on the horizon biding its time and encouraged by the WHO and CCP and its propaganda and continual efforts to rebuke anyone who tries to tell the truth 

It was predicted long ago ,we wont learn anything until its to late

Strangely enough, I on;y dug out a clip from Survivors to post elsewhere yesterday.

Unfortunately, this video has been very well purged and no longer even exists on Bitchute, but:

https://summit.news/2021/05/19/video-communist-chinese-professor-declares-that-u-s-was-defeated-in-biological-war-with-china/

Its well know china wants to be top dog ,once they develope a killer virus that attacks whatever genetic difference there is between chinks and pinkos they will be.

You can bet the US ,UK ,Russia and every other county with a flask and pipette  will be doing the same its a pity theres not a specific religeon gene ? otherwise the pope will be selling his jewels to fund that !

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

29 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Its well know china wants to be top dog ,once they develope a killer virus that attacks whatever genetic difference there is between chinks and pinkos they will be.

You can bet the US ,UK ,Russia and every other county with a flask and pipette  will be doing the same its a pity theres not a specific religeon gene ? otherwise the pope will be selling his jewels to fund that !

Ironically, Fauci was the one funding the gain of function experiments in Wuhan.

I've not heard much about the development of race/haplotype specific viruses since the rumours that both Israel and South Africa were conducting experiments in that area at the end of the 80s. If it's even possible, it's the last thing the world needs.

Much easier to create a general pandemic and protect your own or a fake pandemic with a deadly little something mixed into the vaccine.

Edited by Ken L