Boris will be OK!!

Martin56

3 hours ago, big_cod said:

So why aren’t  wages  in Germany suppressed they take more in then we do !!!

Still no Answer.  ??????.   but there isn’t an answer is there !!!  unless the clowns posting after you can actually  dream one up .

So the real reason wages are depressed here was 10 years of tory Austerity 

And now your brexshit  is here well it’s shaft  yourself time .😁😂 
The pound lost 20% of its value since brexit you boys keep paying you know it makes sense 😂 dumber and dumber 😁😂

They would rather invest  in The Peso rather than the pound , that’s what Brexit has  done to Britain and it’s going to get a lot worse for you. You keep dreaming it will never happen .One thing is definite and is certain your wallet is going to get a lot lighter 😂

And it’s official just been announced energy bills to be even  higher than  forcast as the pound slides .

And civil war in the Conservative party great entertainment value priceless .😁

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Poor poor troll round and round he goes

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

On 7/9/2022 at 11:10 PM, corydoras said:

Mrs Thatcher was the architect of the single market.

The EU have the upper hand. Sucks to be you. You knew what you were voting for. I knew what I was voting against. You won. Rejoice.

I voted to leave the EU something 3 pms have refused to do ,not half leave LEAVE !

Its the remainders and their ****ing deal that gave the EU the upper hand ,how many times have i said "any deal with the EU is a bad deal"? You got what YOU wanted live with it ...a **** deal with the EU calling the shots !

If we had just left and negotiated the EU and its members would be losing far more money than us and negotiate on equal terms ,not ****ing cave in like the remainers insisted on the last day and get **** all!

If you cannot see how the EU bastards work by now you shouldnt have got a ****ing vote ! You dont negotiate with a rabid animal you put it down!

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

A shortage of qualified workers and supply-chain havoc are proving problematic for some companies as they try to ride France’s recovery from the pandemic but struggle to fill vacancies, business leaders said.

At an annual economic conference in southern France, some pointed to persistent labour problems, including a shortage of qualified workers, which had now been aggravated by the Covid-19 pandemic as bosses try to meet resurging demand.

The CEO of one major French manufacturer said that his company had 150 vacancies advertised at two French factories, and no resumes were coming in.

“The crisis may have anaesthetised people’s relationship to work,” he told Reuters on the sidelines of the Rencontres Economiques conference in Aix-en-Provence. But the recruitment problem was more global, the executive added, saying he had encountered similar problems in the United States.

Nearly half construction companies, 41 per cent of service companies and a quarter of industrial companies are struggling to recruit workers, according to the Bank of France’s latest business climate survey.

More fundamental issues were at play than the Covid-19 disruption, some businesses argued. Ross McInnes, the chairman of aero engine and equipment maker Safran, said France’s school system needed fixing.

“All of our companies are struggling to recruit for jobs that are pretty well paid,” he told one panel discussion.

Macron, a former investment banker, was backed enthusiastically by many business leaders in the last election. He has since passed some labour reforms, making it easier to hire and fire staff.

Manufacturing and construction firms have the added headache of simply getting hold of materials they need to meet clients’ orders.

Half of French construction firms and 44 per cent of industrial companies were facing supply problems, with the rate as high as 70 per cent for carmakers, the Bank of France’s survey found.

“The supply chain is a total mess,” the French manufacturing CEO said, adding that his firm had 23 separate task forces set up to tackle specific sourcing problems whereas the norm was one or two. The bottlenecks could last until the end of 2022, he said.

A global shortage of transport ships and the metal containers they carry was making it difficult and expensive to receive material from overseas, forcing some to resort to flying in supplies at a higher cost, he said.

Brexit?

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

A branch of the Italian Farmers' Association 'Coldiretti' in the southern Puglia region says there it is facing a serious shortage of workers. It has urged the national government to speed up the issuing of permits for workers from outside the EU.

The Puglia branch of the Italian farmers association Coldiretti has warned of a dire lack of labor in the fields of the region, saying that there are not enough workers for both cherry orchards and tomato fields. It cited 30,000 "workdays lost" as a result.

The association reported a "lack of Italian and foreign farm workers in the agricultural sector, which provides for an average of 1.2 million jobs, according to CREA data."

Brexit causing Italian crops to rot in fields? 🤣

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

After a two-year drought, tourists are flooding back to Spain, but just as the hospitality industry begins to recover from the pandemic, it faces a new crisis – a shortage of waiters.

From Mallorca to Madrid, restaurateurs are crying out for waiters with tens of thousands of jobs waiting to be filled. The Hard Rock hotel in Ibiza is so desperate it is offering staff a €200 (£170) bonus to find suitable employees.

The paradox is that unemployment in Spain is running at 13.4% – more than double the EU average of 6.2% – yet there are more than 100,000 job vacancies, with as many as half of those in hospitality, even though the national statistics office says 85,000 bars and restaurants closed permanently in the first year of the pandemic.

This Brexit business seems to be damaging every Country in Europe if not the World, that’s a real bastard ain’t it. 🤣