Boris will be OK!!

Martin56

2 hours ago, Blackbird1 said:

If anyone should be in any doubt the wonderful land this is and the wonderful folk that inhabit here  worry not, today a sad day, but a magnificent one also. Feeling very proud. 

A fantastic country it’s just some of the  people in it are hellbent on trying to cripple it . And by the looks they are succeeding .

As an interest rate  hike not seen in decades is about to be unleashed on Britons fragile economy . Stand by !!!!

And you think people won’t be running to get there cash  out of the banks . The way it’s going here anything is possible you ain’t seen nothing yet ?????

Peoples mortgages are going to rocket , if your on a fixed rate mortgage and it’s coming to an end the ****  is about to hit the fan !!!!

And house prices are about to fall a hell of lot for  some it’s not looking pretty.

Every leading economist said the  uk economy would retract  they were laughed at , well here we go .Fasten your seatbelts . Nobody will be left out .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

5 hours ago, Blackbird1 said:

If anyone should be in any doubt the wonderful land this is and the wonderful folk that inhabit here  worry not, today a sad day, but a magnificent one also. Feeling very proud. 

Absolutely incredible, another day to feel proud of our great Country. No other State in the World could do that.

E1776EDA-3E7F-4668-AF82-F4767C0BE88C.jpeg

• Like 1

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

I flicked between the news channels and watched the proceeds on Aljazeera (same feed as France 24 and others) the BBC kept using weird angles and some of the commentary  was dire! Aljazeera despite its bias was pretty unbiased . Even ITV was better than the beeb! Britain despite its problems does pomp greatly 👌

My only moan was the flower throwing was crap! at dianas funeral the drivers mate had to remove some! at this event only two roses remained on the bonnet for half the trip only in the latter stages did a few more hit and stick !

I was trying to show the mrs the difference between bear skins and busbies but saw no busbies so had to use google🙄

Was lizzies state funeral bigger than churchills? i vaguely remember seeing far more people at it,certainly far more people watched today! back then it was newsreels at cinemas  overseas and tvs even in the 60's were expensive for most working class here

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

4 hours ago, chesters1 said:

I flicked between the news channels and watched the proceeds on Aljazeera (same feed as France 24 and others) the BBC kept using weird angles and some of the commentary  was dire! Aljazeera despite its bias was pretty unbiased . Even ITV was better than the beeb! Britain despite its problems does pomp greatly 👌

My only moan was the flower throwing was crap! at dianas funeral the drivers mate had to remove some! at this event only two roses remained on the bonnet for half the trip only in the latter stages did a few more hit and stick !

I was trying to show the mrs the difference between bear skins and busbies but saw no busbies so had to use google🙄

Was lizzies state funeral bigger than churchills? i vaguely remember seeing far more people at it,certainly far more people watched today! back then it was newsreels at cinemas  overseas and tvs even in the 60's were expensive for most working class here

What a strange man you are.

Thanks, glad you noticed👍

People viewing Elizabeth in state (4 days) c250,000 Churchill (3 days) c321,000 !

As i said i think Churchills state funeral was bigger on the day in actual people lining the streets ,more people would have watched it on media live in Elizabeths case though .

I remember every house in the streets curtains closed on his death i doubt the same happened in Elizabeths ,times change ,todays celebities have far less value than before theres to damn many of them! And most for doing very little to serve the country (usually only themselves )unlike Elizabeth .

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

• 1 month later...

I can well remember the closed curtain thing as a boy!! - how things have moved on, with people clapping in the celebration of one's Life (hope I don't get the Clap myself!!) 💊

Edited by Martin56

Fishin' - "Best Fun Ya' can 'ave wi' Ya' Clothes On"!!

• 3 weeks later...

Boris is still ok !

• 6 months later...

5 million plus since leaving office as PM ,his income is 85% of all MP income Boris is doing WELL

Isn't life different once you get to the top ,even if you fall back down

Edited by chesters1
  • Haha 1