Boris will be OK!!

Martin56

1 hour ago, chesters1 said:

Round and round the troll goes ,how many times has he repeated the same old crap over the last 6 years? Why doesnt he get a banner and protest outside parliament and give up whining on a fishing forum where few if none (probably none ) mps look in 🙄 try facebook where the rest of the clones live!

The only reason that enters my mind is he is insecure prbably under his mrs thumb ,a narcissist  and needy and needs to troll to get a response to feel big . Asides the dribbling Corbyn one can anyone find one of his posts where he is nice to someone? Its all about him and his hate for others and he will twist any thread to do it ,strange he cannot start a brexit one where he can whine troll and hate himself but has to hijack others to do it

😂 are you an EDF customer I bet you are giving the french your cash to subsidise the french public . Good lad you know it makes sense 😂And of course screwing yourself with brexit with bigger bills you keep. Paying ord chestnuts .

And where’s  the pay rises you promised with brexit 😂 failed haven’t they again !!!! There never was any big pay rises  with brexit only price increase as you voted to strangle our  economy . You keep paying as our growth retracts at pace .

This is your Brexit Britain  ravage inflation costs spiralling out of control  and labour shortages on mass as I told you months and months ago but still in denial .

UK Labor Shortages May Cost Economy ÂŁ30 Billion a Year, REC Says

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-07-17/uk-labor-shortages-may-cost-economy-30-billion-a-year-rec-says

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Round and round the troll goes

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

2 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Round and round the troll goes

Lighter and lighter your  pocket goes .

UK Labor Shortages May Cost Economy ÂŁ30 Billion a Year, REC Says

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Round and round and round the troll goes

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

3 hours ago, Ken L said:

That's just a link to a moaning website.

We'll assume that you want to nationalise BT.

How would you go about it?

Do you plan on simply stealing people's property?

Are you going to compensate people whose shares you take?

How are you going to fund that?

What do you do about the people who would rather keep their shares?

You refuse to answer. You swerve away.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Clod doesnt answer it gets in his way ,he uses apocrypha to try and hoodwink people to think hes actually smart , i expect he really believed a london bus was found on the moon đŸ€­

29 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Clod doesnt answer it gets in his way ,he uses apocrypha to try and hoodwink people to think hes actually smart , i expect he really believed a london bus was found on the moon đŸ€­

So how smart are you shafting yourself with bigger bills , they won’t Emery it’s dam right stupid .

Untitled-1.jpg

Sitting in a nice 19 degree room right now ,what big bills? are you sitting slack jawed believing  every word uttered by 14 year old facebook 'influencers ' again 😂

Stop swerving answer the question

Edited by chesters1

10 hours ago, Ken L said:

You refuse to answer. You swerve away.

Who said anything about renationalising BT you said that Ken , I was merely pointing out how BT was given away for a pittance with fraud on bass claiming shares in somebody else’s name . Just put curiosity who now owns most the BT shares . The public or the big corporations.!!!!

No water straight back in public ownership immediately !!!!!

Untitled-1.jpg

46 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Sitting in a nice 19 degree room right now ,what big bills? are you sitting slack jawed believing  every word uttered by 14 year old facebook 'influencers ' again 😂

Stop swerving answer the question

You don’t buy food you have no Electricity you won’t be putting your heating on when it gets colder ???? 😂you do talk some ****s chestnuts !!! you have hung yourself bottom line .

11.7% inflation  and rising top of the pops in brexit Britain what an outstanding result !!!!! And the public gave the Tory’s brexit party there thoughts in the last by-elections  liars !!!!!

And if the Tory’s  continue to still shout brexit they will out of government for decades after the next general election..

Abd there live tv debate they have cancelled it on SKY,  after putting any decent person off ever again voting for them again after showing there true colours in the last tv debate .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg