Scumbags the lot of them

corydoras

So please explain to me why you can be bothered getting  out of your bed on an Election Day to vote for any of them?

Apart from same arse different cheek what does your vote accomplish?

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

“It comes from a very ancient democracy, you see..."
"You mean, it comes from a world of lizards?"
"No," said Ford, who by this time was a little more rational and coherent than he had been, having finally had the coffee forced down him, "nothing so simple. Nothing anything like so straightforward. On its world, the people are people. The leaders are lizards. The people hate the lizards and the lizards rule the people."
"Odd," said Arthur, "I thought you said it was a democracy."
"I did," said Ford. "It is."
"So," said Arthur, hoping he wasn't sounding ridiculously obtuse, "why don't people get rid of the lizards?"
"It honestly doesn't occur to them," said Ford. "They've all got the vote, so they all pretty much assume that the government they've voted in more or less approximates to the government they want."
"You mean they actually vote for the lizards?"
"Oh yes," said Ford with a shrug, "of course."
"But," said Arthur, going for the big one again, "why?"
"Because if they didn't vote for a lizard," said Ford, "the wrong lizard might get in. Got any gin?"

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Its not just mp's its down to village councils ,why do people willingly give power to others to punish them? Then theres the thousands of unelected ministry employees and the police all out to tell you how to live your life ! I have never elected anyone to have power over me so i do my damned best not to do what they tell me to do .

Strange post though from a guy who likes the EU and their thousands of elected and non elected scumbags all doing the exact same

Whilst on about crooks i have never understood this foreign concept of bribing the local mayor to let you do something ?!? Why not just kick the ****er out for corruption ? Better still you KNOW where he lives! burn him if he refuses to let you do something thats lawfull ! The whole world is on the take its not just some jumped up african despot taking advantage .Its become those in power think its their right to be on the take ,the idea is they get elected to do nice things for those that elect them not use the electorate to line their own nests and **** the elector !so much for democracy!

Politics is second only to religeon to exert power over and extract money from the people ,its just scams !

Hmmm half the fricking workforce is working for the gov and the sparcer the population the more of the buggers are doing it

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://researchbriefings.files.parliament.uk/documents/SN05635/SN05635.pdf&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwi-vviW-c31AhU0hP0HHYnkBTwQFXoECAIQAg&usg=AOvVaw0iklqD-fRsjHjoj6ntx6jx

Over 5 million people working in government and councils alone! Yet you walk outside you fall in a pothole and get covered in litter and the verges are uncut ,what are they paid to actually do?To many chiefs not enough indians ! Chiefs just talk and employ more chiefs so they get fired not them when they **** up and the few indians do the work!

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

1 hour ago, Huge_Vitae said:

Do you really believe that this country is some kind of democracy? Who told you that and why do you believe them? Since when has two cheecks of the same ass been a choice?

Edited by corydoras

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!

1 hour ago, chesters1 said:

Its not just mp's its down to village councils ,why do people willingly give power to others to punish them? Then theres the thousands of unelected ministry employees and the police all out to tell you how to live your life ! I have never elected anyone to have power over me so i do my damned best not to do what they tell me to do .

Strange post though from a guy who likes the EU and their thousands of elected and non elected scumbags all doing the exact same

Whilst on about crooks i have never understood this foreign concept of bribing the local mayor to let you do something ?!? Why not just kick the ****er out for corruption ? Better still you KNOW where he lives! burn him if he refuses to let you do something thats lawfull ! The whole world is on the take its not just some jumped up african despot taking advantage .Its become those in power think its their right to be on the take ,the idea is they get elected to do nice things for those that elect them not use the electorate to line their own nests and **** the elector !so much for democracy!

Politics is second only to religeon to exert power over and extract money from the people ,its just scams !

Hmmm half the fricking workforce is working for the gov and the sparcer the population the more of the buggers are doing it

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://researchbriefings.files.parliament.uk/documents/SN05635/SN05635.pdf&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwi-vviW-c31AhU0hP0HHYnkBTwQFXoECAIQAg&usg=AOvVaw0iklqD-fRsjHjoj6ntx6jx

Over 5 million people working in government and councils alone! Yet you walk outside you fall in a pothole and get covered in litter and the verges are uncut ,what are they paid to actually do?To many chiefs not enough indians ! Chiefs just talk and employ more chiefs so they get fired not them when they **** up and the few indians do the work!

I only know about France. Whilst not a perfect system at least in France to be premier you need to get at least 50% of the electorate behind you to win. We get BawJaws because some 43% of the voting population thought it might be a good idea. Huge calls this democracy. 🤣🤣🤣.

It's actually kinda funny.

You hate corrupt politicians, but you also hate libertarians - implying that you want to take freedoms, money and power from individuals and give more of it to the corrupt politicians.

The cognitive dissonance must be terrible.

I'm almost sure that you must have convinced yourself that these politicians are evil and corrupt, but your politicians are the good guys.

A quick look at whose MPs are claiming the most in expenses should quickly disprove any such sill notions,

• Like 1

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

22 hours ago, corydoras said:

I only know about France. Whilst not a perfect system at least in France to be premier you need to get at least 50% of the electorate behind you to win. We get BawJaws because some 43% of the voting population thought it might be a good idea. Huge calls this democracy. 🤣🤣🤣.

You will find its much less than 43% ,your 43% is of the voters that bothered voting lol

Of the actual percentage of those that can vote its less ,only 68% of voters voted (unusually high) Notice i have not insinuated the non voter would vote for a particular party ,clod appears to think of those not voting in the EU referendum but never voted either way instantly join the remain camp as they didnt vote leave 🙄

Regarding france is it 50% of the votees ,or 50% of the votes? what happens if macron didn't get 50% of whatever the 50% is er of? I presume the french prime minister just takes the tiller until the populace is willing to vote the correct way? Or does he not appear until chosen by the as yet unelected president? You can see why i hate polititions of any ilk ,someone always gets elected it doesnt matter how bad they are they rarely get punished ,a bit like swagget and poppof (the  evangelists ) the worse they are the bigger the congregation the more money they rake in   ,politics and religeon its a scam and suckers fall for it ,corrupt people in it to corrupt others and get rich off the backs of those that can least afford it ,theres so many gullible idiots out there they could tear the heads off babies and eat them in front of people and still will get money and power from idiots

Joseph was the original sucker

"Blimey Mary your getting a bit fat"

" i'm up the duff joseph"

"Err wait we havnt done anything yet mary"

"Err god did it"

"Phew thats ok then"

Edited by chesters1
  • Haha 1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

At least in our non democratic Country anybody can stand for election, in Frogland to stand as President you have to get 500 already elected people to vote for you in the first place, so the corrupt vote for who the population are allowed to vote for in the first place! Just like China, “here’s a list of approved candidates you can vote for, we call it democracy!” But China is a bit better than your beloved EU, they got a list of one person to vote for.

Macron got +50% of the votes cast, not 50% of the votes available and then only after others were knocked out leaving just two candidates in the final round.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

It should be more than 50 percent of those wo voted. I see that an MP was chastised for calling the trouser stain a liar. Apparently you are not allowed to call a liar a liar. By that mathematics he is also not a bellend.

My real beef is not with the politicians, rather with the feeble minded half wits that voted for him.

7 hours ago, Ken L said:

but your politicians are the good guys

I don't have politicians, buddy. In case you had not noticed like Dave I stay in bed on election day.

I took a leaf out of George Carlin's book.

"on election-day, I-STAY-HOME. I don’t vote. F#ck ’em. F#CK THEM. I don’t vote. Two reasons. Two reasons I don’t vote: first of all, it’s meaningless. This country was bought and sold and paid for a long time ago. The **** they shuffle around every four years doesn’t mean a f#ckin’ thing. And secondly, I don’t vote ’cause I believe if you vote, you have no right to complain. People like to twist that around. I know, they say, they say: “well if you don’t vote you have no right to complain”. But where’s the logic in that? If you vote, and you elect dishonest, incompetent people, and they get into office and screw everything up, well you are responsible for what they have done, YOU caused the problem, you voted them in, you have no right to complain. I on the other hand, who did not vote, WHO DID NOT VOTE. Who in fact did not even leave the house on election-day, am in no way responsible for what these people have done, and have every RIGHT to complain as loud as I want, about the mess YOU created, that I had nothing to do with. So I know that a little later on this year, you’re going to have another one of those really swell presidential elections that you like so much. You enjoy yourselves. It will be a lot of fun. I’m sure as soon as the election is over, your country will “improve” immediately. As for me, I’ll be home on that day, doing essentially the same thing as you, the only difference is, when I get finished masturbating, I’m going to have a little something to show for it