The Russian Soldiers are Neither Up for It nor Up to It!!

Martin56

The Russian Soldiers must be well peed off as to why they are where they are.

Most will be just young Lads, scared out of their wits!!

The Ukrainian army however seem to made of more mature stuff & recognise what they are fighting for?? 

It Never ends well for Despots or Dictators!! (not sure I know the difference - maybe not that much in it??)

Edited by Martin56

Fishin' - "Best Fun Ya' can 'ave wi' Ya' Clothes On"!!

Countries' militaries need wars to practice so the military functions well, that's why America has so many they don't want inexperienced commanders in the field

You can bet behind the scenes Ukraine military is really being run by Americans using American spy drones and satellites to spot the targets, America is using Ukraine for another bit of practice for their drone pilots and technicians , it makes a change for them not to use brit soldiers as cannon fodder in their agendas they dont have a problem who they kill to get their nukes next to russia.

I think putin is being pretty restrained at the moment americas "shock and awe" killed far more civilians in the time and if the power ,water and media is still functioning (unlike Iraq) then its (i suspect) not much more than a bit of power mongering hoping the comedian caves in and doesnt let america run the place like it is the rest of europe and building bases "for Americas protection" against their 'evil' foe

Plenty of fake news ,false flagging and propaganda i saw some footage the other day of trains being "bombed" its pretty clear to me the explosions came from under the carriages  not from being hit from above in a air strike ,civilians at this very moment are being ticked of by america and the comedian to sacrifice to serve as sympathy to keep the world interested and supporting their games of human chess ,Donbass wasnt getting enough media coverage to let america get involved in their continual world meddling

Boris is happy to go along its diverting the gaze from terrorists and the dregs of the world being imported via the south coast and the other problems we are having at the moment ,strange we can afford to send all this aid (even from the fire brigade) we keep being told we dont have enough here by the unions ,what next all the NHS being carted off to help ?

The moron Biden is doing his job listing yet another country to put on the the 'to do' list (or rather put russia back on the top of its 'wont do what we demand list' )perhaps Iran has gone on the back burner now the focus is on ukrain ,america needs to get killing again now its lost its little war in afghanistan ,20 years of money and blood and death  just because they can! Syria after all soon lost the coverage it was just another petty squabble so not much of an excuse to get american firms contracts rebuilding what america destroys unlike iraq lol

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Everything that we see or hear in the media is designed to give us the impression that the Russians are young, inexperienced, incompetent, frightened and "bad", while the Ukrainians are brave, resourceful, noble and "good".

The whole point of closing down many people's access to RT was to prevent the propaganda being undone.

The Chechen fighters certainly don't look like frightened, inexperienced kids.

As for the Ukrainians being the good guys... Zelenskiy has just banned the political opposition, which isn't the sort of democracy we should be defending - and then of course, there's the slight Nazi problem..

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

RT is available online and a couple of satellites still have it but your not going to get reallity only propaganda like all the rest ,there isnt a unbiased media source out there so we see what 'they' decide supports their agenda in the west,seems strange though this terrifying war seems unlike the iraq one where the utilities went the first day and surprisingly their phone network and access to the web is functioning even better than ours ,in wars that goes first to stop the military communicating . Saw another bit of footage i thought strange about russia" attacking "the nuke facility ,all i saw was 3 parachute flares falling (one catching fire on the ground) the only arms fire was going up from ukranians not down from russians ,but ofcourse that wasnt mentioned😉

The west has perfected ignoring despots if it supports their cause after all these 'dictators or western supporting leaders ousted in iraq and libya and afghanistan were ok when they were put in power by the west but suddenly bad when they didnt ,the problem with all these immigrants crossing the med is down to us having Gaddafi  killed when he didnt toe the line to the west ,strange we dont see these criminal despots murderers and loonies when we install them ,they suddenly appear when they refuse to toe americas line!

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

As ever, the truth lies somewhere in the middle.

There as a couple of people live n the ground, but for obvious reasons, they're having to be very careful.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Not sure truth exists ,truth is what others tell you is true ,normal people will never see it for themselves and even then it maybe in their imagination!

One american survey showed exactly the same footage of something  to a lot of american then asked them what they saw ,almost everyone differed from 'reality' so what do you believe? Certainly not what governments show you thats the 'reality' they need you to see to support the dirty little world they live in

Hopefully people are not stupid enough to think russians are bastards going by "Bald and Bankrupt" most are better humans than a lot of us ,only the governments are bad most of which are voted in by the masses not realising their being suckered in by them ,if you want to see these dreaded russians (and others) heres his channel ,going by hearsay hes not what he seems (the usual mix of trolls and idiots ) but your not going to find out for yourself unless you go to see yourself

https://m.youtube.com/c/baldandbankrupt

Edited by chesters1

Not quite but it fits the narrative, the Totenkoph dates back to the 16th century and versions of it are also worn by 12th Hussars, US Marine Corps force recon.,and even a squadron of the RAF! To name but a few.

Notably the badge of the Black Brunswick’s who’s spiritual land had been taken from them by invasion it specifically means, you have invaded my homeland and now we are all ready to die to kill you all.

Part of the black flag raised by the Prussians at Waterloo also means NO PRISONERS, every enemy combatant is to be put to the sword, they had been beaten before but kept reforming and coming back.

As with other things it was bastardised by the Nazi’s but it was never theirs to keep nor to claim.

• Like 1

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

On 3/27/2022 at 2:37 PM, Huge_Vitae said:

Not quite but it fits the narrative, the Totenkoph dates back to the 16th century and versions of it are also worn by 12th Hussars, US Marine Corps force recon.,and even a squadron of the RAF! To name but a few.

Notably the badge of the Black Brunswick’s who’s spiritual land had been taken from them by invasion it specifically means, you have invaded my homeland and now we are all ready to die to kill you all.

Part of the black flag raised by the Prussians at Waterloo also means NO PRISONERS, every enemy combatant is to be put to the sword, they had been beaten before but kept reforming and coming back.

As with other things it was bastardised by the Nazi’s but it was never theirs to keep nor to claim.

Yes, but that particular version originates with the SS.

There's no denying that Ukraine has a Nazi problem:

I see nothing! (As shultze used to say)

• Like 1