Fuel prices...

Whitty

7 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

I suggest you read the rest of my post

I suggest you face reality that there is a possibility of power cuts this winter .. Because gas Shortages are possible as demand outstrips supply.

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Possibility is an opinion not a fact ,get back to me in the spring

Opinion :
noun

a view or judgement formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

3 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Possibility is an opinion not a fact ,get back to me in the spring

So why is the government crapping  themselves and having talks with power companies as we speak .you keep pretending as always .

UK Holds Talks on How to Avoid Blackouts at Major Data Centers

• Storage sites would use diesel as backup if grid went down
  • Server farms consume more than 2% of the nation’s electricity

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-10-17/uk-discusses-blackout-planning-with-data-center-operators

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

"IF" is a possibility not a fact  "may" is a possibility both are someones opinion

Possibility :

a thing that may happen or be the case.

Opinion :
noun

a view or judgement formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Have you noticed i have never said "wont" in any of my posts  🙄 i dont use opinion and i dont need someones elses to form my own. Having lived through the 70's no power is not a big deal . if others cannot manage thats their fault not mine life can be tough!

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

20 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

"IF" is a possibility not a fact  "may" is a possibility both are someones opinion

Possibility :

a thing that may happen or be the case.

Opinion :
noun

Have you noticed i have never said "wont" in any of my posts  🙄 i dont use opinion and i dont need someones elses to form my own. Having lived through the 70's no power is not a big deal . if others cannot manage thats their fault not mine life can be tough!

So if you needed brain surgery would you tell the surgeon how to go on . Or would you take his advice ! He is a slightly better educated at brain Surgery than you.or are we back to somebody’s else’s opinion again . Which of course you say you don’t need !!!!!

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Surly a sane person would look for proof of his skill ?not like you gullibly looking at Facebook cretins for their opinion of his skill?

If anyone uses the term "may" " possibility" "could" etc etc its an opinion ,fact is when they say "will" and it happens! if it doesnt its an opinion nothing more .

Show me your proof no gas will get to a electricity plant ,i dont use opinion so while you there show me any post i made where it says it will

Your making all the statements i am just asking you prove them nothing more

If you start your post with the words "in my opinion" x will happen thats ok ,when you say something based on second or third hand opinion giving the impression its true then its worth challenging . A thousand opinions dont make opinion become fact if that were the case the idea of god would be a fact as 3 billion people have the opinion one exists ,its not its a opinion god exists nothing more.

Edited by chesters1

19 hours ago, chesters1 said:

Surly a sane person would look for proof of his skill ?not like you gullibly looking at Facebook cretins for their opinion of his skill?

If anyone uses the term "may" " possibility" "could" etc etc its an opinion ,fact is when they say "will" and it happens! if it doesnt its an opinion nothing more .

Show me your proof no gas will get to a electricity plant ,i dont use opinion so while you there show me any post i made where it says it will

Your making all the statements i am just asking you prove them nothing more

If you start your post with the words "in my opinion" x will happen thats ok ,when you say something based on second or third hand opinion giving the impression its true then its worth challenging . A thousand opinions dont make opinion become fact if that were the case the idea of god would be a fact as 3 billion people have the opinion one exists ,its not its a opinion god exists nothing more.

Show me your proof  there won’t be any gas shortages or blackouts this winter !!!!!! 

Now as inflation rises again and prices in brexitland just keep rocketing and that includes all fuels .with the weak pound and to set the record straight you actually  said a weak pound  was good , really 😂 all this pain because of the Monster  Raving loony Tory Brexit party destroying the  economy . And it’s countdown to when the Brexit loons  are thrown in the garbage  bin there day is coming for there deceitful lies , they will pay very very heavily, but so are you in your  pocket .

Ryanair boss blames Brexit for UK economic 'car crash

OME, Oct 18 (Reuters) - Ryanair (RYA.I)boss Michael O'Leary on Tuesday described the economic situation in Britain as a "car crash" caused by the country's vote to leave the European Union in 2016.

"The mini budget was a kind of spectacular failure of the whole concept of Brexit," he said at a news conference in Rome, adding that the first thing Britain needs is what he called a sensible trading agreement with the EU.

https://www.reuters.com/world/uk/ryanair-boss-oleary-blames-brexit-uk-economy-woes-2022-10-18/

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Where

2 hours ago, big_cod said:

Show me your proof  there won’t be any gas shortages or blackouts this winter !!!!!! 

Now as inflation rises again and prices in brexitland just keep rocketing and that includes all fuels .with the weak pound and to set the record straight you actually  said a weak pound  was good , really 😂 all this pain because of the Monster  Raving loony Tory Brexit party destroying the  economy . And it’s countdown to when the Brexit loons  are thrown in the garbage  bin there day is coming for there deceitful lies , they will pay very very heavily, but so are you in your  pocket .

Ryanair boss blames Brexit for UK economic 'car crash

OME, Oct 18 (Reuters) - Ryanair (RYA.I)boss Michael O'Leary on Tuesday described the economic situation in Britain as a "car crash" caused by the country's vote to leave the European Union in 2016.

"The mini budget was a kind of spectacular failure of the whole concept of Brexit," he said at a news conference in Rome, adding that the first thing Britain needs is what he called a sensible trading agreement with the EU.

https://www.reuters.com/world/uk/ryanair-boss-oleary-blames-brexit-uk-economy-woes-2022-10-18/

Where did i say there wont be ? Off you go little boy and search

On 10/19/2022 at 12:05 PM, chesters1 said:

Where

Where did i say there wont be ? Off you go little boy and search

Me a little boy :bigemo_harabe_net-163:got your  candies to hand and your Tilly lamp at the ready  . 

And as you said a weak pound was good so quite obviously you don’t mind high fuel  and food  prices how bonkers is that .

See Mrs Brexshit   got the boot today :bigemo_harabe_net-163: and your brexshit has ultimately destroyed the Conservative Party , the brexit loons in the party   ripping it apart  wirh  there economy destroying lunacy ..And  it’s now the time for those crackpots to collect there P45s .It’s over the country will give them what they deserve the biggest hammering  the Tory Brexit party has ever  experienced in its history for there  ultimate deceit on the British people .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

So obviously  as you swerved you didn't find it 😂

Yes the tories are deceitful  they promised Brexit and didn't do it.

Truss will be fine ,a 100 grand pension for life and 24/7 protection plus no doubt other perks for life cant be sniffed at for 44? Days as PM .I wonder if that doubles for doris if he gets back in ?

Edited by chesters1