Fuel prices...

Whitty

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

29 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

How’s your wallet today any lighter !!!! There’s no escape In Brexitland .as they say your baked !

£2 a week tax cut and £150 a month mortgage increase how’s that grab ya ! Unless your on £200k a year + and it’s happy days 😁

The letters are already going into the 1922 committee get Truss !!! 2 minutes in the job and loons in the tory party want her out bring back Boris is the cry all  is forgiven , you weren’t the worst PM in history just 2nd best  :bigemo_harabe_net-163:

Who could actually believe you could get somebody more incompetent than Johnson . Well she is here doomed to fail .Mrs Brexit your days are numbered the wolves are already howling .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

🙄 OH no those damn chickens are at it again

https://m.economictimes.com/news/india/chicken-price-crashes-by-up-to-50-egg-35/articleshow/93146050.cms

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

A Record increase in food prices never been seen before in the U.K. announced today , food  went up a record 5.7% last month  yes in one month and that includes  chicken in Brexitland 😳

And as the pound crashes  those extra price increase on food etc on top of the 11% are still to come !!!! Another record  food price increase next month in Brexitland is coming your way .

Cheaper food 😂

Cheaper fuel 😂

They said utter rubbish we’re hooked !!!!!!!!

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Indian chicken is ok though! i thought that mattered to you? You used it as an example of brexit

Phew rocky mountain oysters have stabilised aswell !good old brexit 👌 Your "clients" must be in heaven with the bountiful supply now available, the EU almost taxed them into extinction .

Luckily canadian prairie oysters and flour were unaffected . pleased with the price reductions and uk delivery charges for my small online food orders have been halved 👍 great fuel prices obviously ,the difference to reality and fake news

Edited by chesters1

2 hours ago, chesters1 said:

Indian chicken is ok though! i thought that mattered to you? You used it as an example of brexit

Phew rocky mountain oysters have stabilised aswell !good old brexit 👌 Your "clients" must be in heaven with the bountiful supply now available, the EU almost taxed them into extinction .

Luckily canadian prairie oysters and flour were unaffected . pleased with the price reductions and uk delivery charges for my small online food orders have been halved 👍 great fuel prices obviously ,the difference to reality and fake news

Indian chicken , Chinese chicken , Mexican chicken ????? Chicken along with the rest of our food went up wait for it a massive 5.7 % last month in Brexitland , a record in its self  all  the predictions about self harm leaving the EU  are history we left that behind and have broken all records on the subject .

The faster drop on the  pound against the dollar in history what 230 years ?? another  record broken in Brexitland  leaving our finances in ruins . Your still not grasping it along  with rest of the tory loons coming out today . The sticking plaster won’t work they can’t work the damage done to our economy with  brexit is staggering and now we are all having to pay for the biggest mistake the United Kingdom has made in its entire history.

Now if you want a laugh here you have  it the Brexiteer loons in fine form .The fall of the pound it’s the remainders fault 😂👍

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

You brought up indian chicken in a brexit rant ,you should be grateful i remember such things and now update you on the recent Indian chicken prices

I see as it's against your agenda you failed to comment  that the plummetting cost of delivery is great aswell ,would that happen if fuel prices were really expensive ,lots of cheap nosh about aswell 👌

Edited by chesters1

10 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

You brought up indian chicken in a brexit rant ,you should be grateful i remember such things and now update you on the recent Indian chicken prices

I see as it's against your agenda you failed to comment  that the plummetting cost of delivery is great aswell ,would that happen if fuel prices were really expensive ,lots of cheap nosh about aswell 👌

Cheap fuel what with the pound where it is no chance brexit seen to that . All our imports costs with red tape etc etc the weak pound is costing you vasts  amounts of money that’s the cost of brexit .

And we haven’t started with interest rates !!!!!! Now that’s going to really hurt .Our economy is on its knees as nobody wants the pound or put investment into the U.K. . Now why are they deserting the  Uk .

Edited by big_cod
P

Untitled-1.jpg

Strangely in real life, not your fantasy world you live in i just ordered some flour (it popped into my head i needed some when writing about the chicken in india)  ,,cheaper than last year and not from the uk from canada , obviously not obliging to your fantasy world where it should be more expensive ,poor poor clod 😁

Bugger i found it even cheaper ! I shall buy some more you cant have to much flour ,nice hot bread yumm

If iwere a big tough (watch that alley) hotelier fat cat like yourself i could buy it in bulk and get it for half what i paid but i expect you believe the supplier you use (who recognises the gullible fool in front of him) and pay top dollar 🤣

Edited by chesters1

9 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Strangely in real life, not your fantasy world you live in i just ordered some flour (it popped into my head i needed some when writing about the chicken in india)  ,,cheaper than last year and not from the uk from canada , obviously not obliging to your fantasy world where it should be more expensive ,poor poor clod 😁

Poor Chester’s you got a Tilley lamp in your house to light it up 😂 got some paraffin you bought 20 years ago in the shed . You are in some delusional trance wake up prices are rocketing everywhere , food , fuel , heating , lighting , building materials Mortgages , loans etc etc etc  everything.Now if you can live on flour alone crack on 😂 but you might  freeze to death .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg