chesters1

I think he's off to Spain again.

He probably hasn't got over the shock of the inflation enough to post yet.

• Haha 1

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Must be the most expensive beer in the world having a gay bar in Spain as your localđŸ€­

I wouldn't walk 200 yards to the local for a drink never mind queuing  for hours at an airport with union jack shorts sporting brits and their smelling of cheap perfumed 'partners' screaming at their 6 kids, sitting in a tube of farts for a thousand miles then have Manuel give your Mrs an internal at customs just because they can and their armada sank 500 years ago and they cannot get over it , then hire a licenced bandit to drive you to town for a kings ransom  for a pint at any cost! Sounds like a nightmare!

Then of course staggering back to the hotel through **** and puke from half-naked brits and their birds (well for that hour!) Then having to repeat it to get home except all their travel companions are writhing with sunburn,dropping skin like confetti and the kids puking in the aisles in that tube of farts and spanish diseases having scoffed 20 half cooked burgers a day at some greasy spoon beach bar with a food rating of 1.5 thinking it was some posh resturant strangely run by an englishman who keeps puppies out the back and keeps winking at your brats !. Sounds like a real good holiday to me 😂

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

If only I was 45 years younger!!! (except for the gay bar & Internal bit)

They still don't like it that we singed the King of Spain's Beard!!!

+ We've kept our Quid!!

Edited by Martin56
  • Haha 1

Fishin' - "Best Fun Ya' can 'ave wi' Ya' Clothes On"!!

I dont drink much nowadays as it makes me feel ill (old guys pill reactions đŸ˜„) but I treat myself to a cold pint after cutting the lawn or some other huge achievement ,my mate works at a local "micro" brewery (wasnt that just called "small" once?) So drops me off a selection at cost when he pops in . Long gone is "drinking for england " we grew up! and it appears drink driving is now a hanging offense as a youth the coppers just said with a wink "watch yourself" and you somehow woke up on your lawn the next morning. In all honesty spending every weekend drinking was a waste of life but you cant go back and change it! lucky i escaped addiction ( both drink and drugs) some old mates are gone because of it or now suffer from it ,boasting of doing it now seems childish and pointless here or abroad and certainly no badge for going hundreds of miles to give money to another countries drinking hole its like having a favourite drug dealer and recomending it to passing kids. Long gone is whatneys red lable  and party sevens 😞

Just writing this reminds me of pointless drunken time in bogs discussing whether yellow or blue sanitary blocks work best and pretending you spashed the front of your trousers when you washed your hands đŸ€« good times or probably not! Once i got to 25 i grew up and wasted money on better things đŸ€­

Clod reminds of of the monty python sketch

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=to22rRnK7gE

But hey if clod want to tell us of a reason he went to spain other than cheap drinking heres his personal childish rant thread to do it, i wont use to much space having my own lol

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

My rant is that this forum has slowly lost following,where hardly a thread is started,or answered,so nothing happens,just another ten or fifteen regularish posters would make this fly,the comments like 'why dont you do it then ' doesnt really apply as nobody replies with a question,or contrasting opinion,so you drift into everybody else's apathetic style.....rant over(and out).

1 hour ago, Whitty said:

My rant is that this forum has slowly lost following,where hardly a thread is started,or answered,so nothing happens,just another ten or fifteen regularish posters would make this fly,the comments like 'why dont you do it then ' doesnt really apply as nobody replies with a question,or contrasting opinion,so you drift into everybody else's apathetic style.....rant over(and out).

This forum lost its way when because of brexshit , many left and gave nothing returned but they  are quietly laughing there socks off 😂

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

On 7/19/2022 at 12:41 PM, chesters1 said:

Here Clod stick your opinion about things you hate in here (Boris ,the Tories ,Brexit and rich people) feel free to post your bile and other peoples opinion you hope supports your own ( historically usually getting past the headline and it doesnt ), hopefully it will stop you spoiling other threads 🙄 enjoy !

Have you finally lost it :bigemo_harabe_net-163: you are mad chestnuts you must know that continuously. talking to yourself now 😂.      

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

There we go youve found it ,rant away i have done my bit ,enjoy!