BREXIT LEGACY UK

big_cod

Hey up 😳 it’s another interest rate increase in Brexitland . Of course our very own  weak pound very nicely inflates import prices , food builders materials which are going off the scale by the way etc  pushing up inflation . Lambs to the slaughter and it’s just laughable when you look at the excuses . 

Stop the boats won’t pay your mortgage feed  the kids , Brexitland  is in free fall and the public know it .It’s time to admit defeat Brexit is  costing you an absolute fortune .

Telegraph !! Brexiteers biggest supporter.

Brexit is finally dead – and the Tory party will soon suffer the same fate

Still 2 euros for  a large glass of red wine  and a tapas here in Spain 😁😎🍾

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

On 5/5/2023 at 7:36 PM, Ken L said:

Swerve to Euros all you like.

The Pound is worth more against the Euro now than it was for most of the four years prior to Brexit.

The historical lowest value of the pound against the Euro was in January 2009 - long before Brexit.

As for your claims about "The music industry", it's not an industry statement at all. What you have provided is an article from two years ago based on a self-selecting poll of musicians that was taken during Covid lockdown, with full travel restrictions in place.

Dig a little deeper, and it turns out that the poll was actually published in April 2021, and even the original source report doesn't give any information about the number of people who actually responded. Call me a cynic if you will, but I smell bullshittery.

https://www.ism.org/images/files/The-impact-of-the-Brexit-Trade-deal-on-music-businesses.pdf

You are also a wise man

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

11 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

You are also a wise man

I can't make up my mind whether Clod has actually relocated to his beloved EU.

His regular absences from the UK would seem to be incompatible with running a hospitality business during what should be peak season.

If he's gone, I look forward to seeing the whaling and gnashing of teeth when the Spanish government turn the screw on foreigners after the upcoming general election.

• Haha 1

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

The great thing is Spain has internet so he can still post and amuse us with his childish rants

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

On 5/14/2023 at 12:33 PM, Ken L said:

I can't make up my mind whether Clod has actually relocated to his beloved EU.

His regular absences from the UK would seem to be incompatible with running a hospitality business during what should be peak season.

If he's gone, I look forward to seeing the whaling and gnashing of teeth when the Spanish government turn the screw on foreigners after the upcoming general election.

Now they said the thick ones got brexit over the line .I am seriously worried about you Ken lad stop looking at the Brexiteers graphs you getting blurred vision .so let’s look at the proper one . Not the selected one . 

So Just to put the record straight pound to Euro upto 4 years  prior before 2016 brexit referendum was !!! Wait for it !!! Anything below  1.15 😂 what you’ve done is rob yourself of stacks and stacks of hard cash emptying your pockets daily . .Stick 20% -40 %  on almost anything   .  Now if that’s a winning brexit , hook me that’s only for the mentally retarded to digest .

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1034391/monthly-exchange-rate-gbp-eur-worldwide/

And please don’t forget all  Brexiteers it  is costing you an absolute fortune what a result eh !!!! brexit is for  the losers not the winners especially those who voted for it ,   you  have actually  doubled hooked yourself over .And boy you have loads and loads more pain to come come Christmas time when the ahit really hits the fan .

2015 before the brexit referendum result to take the U.K.  out of Europe. Anything above 1.15 😁 The day of the Brexit referendum result the pound went into free-fall and  still hasn’t recovered 7 years later. So brexit is costing you big time enjoy it .Those who voted remain seriously cannot stop laughing at people like who think they won something 😂 You lost big time and will continue to lose .

So why has the Brexitland got the  highest inflation and lowest growth in G7 !!! 

104023D6-A710-40BC-9DC9-D3495D6C9CFD.png

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

On 5/14/2023 at 12:39 PM, chesters1 said:

The great thing is Spain has internet so he can still post and amuse us with his childish rants

It's weird. Now he's talking about a graph, but I haven't posted a graph in ages, and he hasn't posted this "proper" graph that he seems to think will make a point for him.

I reckon he's being affected by that funny foreign water.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

12 minutes ago, Ken L said:

It's weird. Now he's talking about a graph, but I haven't posted a graph in ages, and he hasn't posted this "proper" graph that he seems to think will make a point for him.

Who said about you posting  graphs that’s all in your head . Did you like  my graph though 😁 showed all Brexiteers shafting themselves big time . Now who in there  right mind would do that and then think they are on a winner 😩When the facts show brexit is costing you loads and loads of your hard earned cash .You must be awash with it Ken lad thinking brexit is a success. But the massive tax dodgers are laughing there socks at you there the real winners with brexit .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

10 minutes ago, Ken L said:

Probably 🤭

14 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Probably 🤭

Stop feeding the troll 😎😂 Another who must be awash with cash .Did like my graph chestnuts puts brexit as a real loser for brits , As they say a man doesn’t like being hit in the pocket, but  for some very strange reason  you lot love it loads 😁?????????? But you did know  you were going to be shafted big time so it’s not so bad eh 😁😩

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

3 hours ago, chesters1 said:

Probably 🤭

Maybe some sort of brain eating amoeba - like the one that forced Disney to close down their water park.