BREXIT LEGACY UK

big_cod

18 minutes ago, Ken L said:

Maybe some sort of brain eating amoeba - like the one that forced Disney to close down their water park.

Enjoy keep rejoicing emptying your pockets😩 Ffck up Brexitland    It’s costing you yes you thousands of hard earned .cash .Now who in there right mind would vote for  this !!!!!!!! Only if your a Brexit loon !!!

Thanks to Brexit, the UK paid an extra $1.4 billion in energy bills in 2022

The inefficiencies of Brexit cost UK consumers hundreds of millions of pounds, just as food and energy prices surged

https://qz.com/thanks-to-brexit-the-uk-paid-an-extra-1-4-billion-in-1850436896

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

20 minutes ago, Ken L said:

Maybe some sort of brain eating amoeba - like the one that forced Disney to close down their water park.

Surely he'd be perfectly safe if that was the case. The poor amoeba would starve!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Eat right, stay fit, die anyway.

8 minutes ago, *Ant* said:

Surely he'd be perfectly safe if that was the case. The poor amoeba would starve!

Do you enjoy paying stacks and stacks of extra cash are you one  of the mentality retarded as well .

£40 billion a year in lost tax receipts because of brexshit lovely jubilee 😂

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

14 minutes ago, big_cod said:

Do you enjoy paying stacks and stacks of extra cash are you one  of the mentality retarded as well .

Well I don't have "stacks and stacks of extra cash", never have done. So whoever I'm paying this extra cash to, can you ask them where I am getting it from please?

15 minutes ago, *Ant* said:

Well I don't have "stacks and stacks of extra cash", never have done. So whoever I'm paying this extra cash to, can you ask them where I am getting it from please?

You must have extra cash to pay your super inflated everyday  bills  , so your saying you don’t pay your bills ???????  Come on Ant seriously !!!
Lord above we have another one  !!!

Biggist drop in living standards in 50 years , that’s before we joined the EU 🀫 and look what’s happened after we left strange isn’t it what a coincidence !!!!

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

17 minutes ago, *Ant* said:

Isn't it fun watching a self-confessed tax dodger complain about other people having to pay extra tax?

• Haha 2

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

3 minutes ago, big_cod said:

You must have extra cash to pay your super inflated  bills , so your saying you don’t pay your bills ??????? 
Lord above we have another one it’s crackerjack time !!!

Apart from gas and electricity and a few extra quid on my weekly grocery shop I haven't noticed any dent in my finances. And seeing as most of the worlds population is seeing the same increases in energy and food costs, I can't quite see how or why the countries of the world would blame it all on the little old UK for leaving the EU. 

Maybe just maybe you should cast your eye further east towards Russia, or did Russia invade Ukraine because the UK voted to leave the EU? :g:

40 minutes ago, *Ant* said:

Apart from gas and electricity and a few extra quid on my weekly grocery shop I haven't noticed any dent in my finances. And seeing as most of the worlds population is seeing the same increases in energy and food costs, I can't quite see how or why the countries of the world would blame it all on the little old UK for leaving the EU. 

Maybe just maybe you should cast your eye further east towards Russia, or did Russia invade Ukraine because the UK voted to leave the EU? :g:

A few extra quid on gas and electricity ??  You must be mortgage free , but your Coucilor taxis is hiking up , Obviously you don’t have a car then  either , you haven’t bought any white goods no DIY either , no building materials food has gone up 30-100% just a few extra quid is it  nothing really 😳Are you in some sort of time warp 

Our inflation in the U.K. is the highest in the G7 is that  the war in Ukraine !! Or is it a weak pound sending imports  through the roof

Our economy on its knees is that the war in Ukraine.

Suella is waving her broomstick she wants fruit pickers and welders  😂 she is a proper  nitwit the very best of the loons , migrant shortages is forcing food prices up just for you , but we need U.K. workers to  replace migrant workers brexit voters first please .😂 She says your all lazy 😎

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

23 minutes ago, big_cod said:

A few extra quid on gas and electricity ??  You must be mortgage free , but your Coucilor taxis is hiking up , Obviously you don’t have a car then  either , you haven’t bought any white goods no DIY either , no building materials food has gone up 30-100% just a few extra quid is it  nothing really 😳Are you in some sort of time warp 

Our inflation in the U.K. is the highest in the G7 is that  the war in Ukraine !! Or is it a weak pound sending imports  through the roof

Our economy on its knees is that the war in Ukraine.

Suella is waving her broomstick she wants fruit pickers to replace migrant workers brexit voters first please .😂 She says your all lazy 😎

Yes i'm mortgage free, and these interest rate rises are fabulous for my savings. :yeah:

Council tax hasn't gone up, nope sorry. (Although I never paid my local "coucilor" money for taxis  (whatever that is?) Can't he or them pay for their own Ubers? 

I have a car, doesn't cost me anymore than usual apart from fuel which again was down to geopolitical (look it up) forces.

I did buy myself a new fridge at the start of the year, fantastic deal and well happy with the price it cost me, bargain!

I haven't bought any building materiels lately, shame on me, bugga!

Edited by *Ant*

4 minutes ago, *Ant* said:

Yes i'm mortgage free, and these interest rate rises are fabulous for my savings. :yeah:

Council tax hasn't gone up, nope sorry. (Although I never paid my local coucilor, whatever that is?)

I have a car, doesn't cost me anymore than usual apart from fuel which again was down to geopolitical (look it up) forces.

I did buy myself a new fridge at the start of the year, fantastic deal and well happy with the price it cost me, bargain!

I haven't bought any building materiels lately, shame on me, bugga!

Obviously you eat soil  for tea then .You  must be immune to reality , Do you  realise just how special you are 😁

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg