BREXIT LEGACY UK

big_cod

1 hour ago, Ken L said:

Honestly, it's like he doesn't remember 3 day weeks, blackouts, bread shortages and the winter of discontent.

I do ,it was fun the smell of paraffin reminds me of it whenever I smell it .

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

12 hours ago, *Ant* said:

Nah, just immune to Bulls**t. 

Plenty of that and VAT free

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

The god of Brexit has spoken 🤫

Brexit has failed, says Nigel Farage.

The former UKIP leader made the blunt admission as evidence grows over the economic harm to Britain of quitting the European Union.

The former UKIP leader says businesses may now be more heavily regulated with extra red tape  and extra costs than when the UK were  in the EU  really 🤫 no can’t be it’s scaremongering !!!!!! 😂

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/politics/brexit-has-failed-nigel-farage-b1081352.html

Jacob Rees Smog wet his pants at the breaking news and has took all his toys home 😂

The Telegraph was right Brexit is dead 😎

Dr Liam Fox who took off in 2016 looking for new U.K. trade deals has only just landed  10 minutes ago after 7 years in the air ! He has just entered the Guinness book of records for the longest waste of time and effort ever recorded .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Brexit hasn't failed. The conservatives have failed to implement conservative policies - or indeed deliver a Brexit worthy of the name.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

27 minutes ago, Ken L said:

Brexit hasn't failed. The conservatives have failed to implement conservative policies - or indeed deliver a Brexit worthy of the name.

Brexit has failed there is no brexit that will benefit Britain . It was just a dream and now you have woken up to reality.All the bulkshitting is over it’s reality time .

If Nigel the brexit god says it’s over it’s over.

And if we re-enter the single market watch our economy boom !!!!!!!

GB news will close down over night .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

We already do more trade with the EU than we did prior to Brexit, and have post Brexit agreements with EFTA and the CPTPP. Why on Earth would we want to shackle ourselves to the sinking ship that is the EU?

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

24 minutes ago, Ken L said:

We already do more trade with the EU than we did prior to Brexit, and have post Brexit agreements with EFTA and the CPTPP. Why on Earth would we want to shackle ourselves to the sinking ship that is the EU?

Sinking ship who is sinking us or them . The brexit nutters at the express said  30 years ago the EU was finished . They were totally wrong just like you are today .Britain would fly if we re entered and cut costs to businesses all across the U.K. .And that would also cut inflation .

As Nigel said Brexit is finished its over .Britain is billions and billions worse off it cannot continue.Brexit cannot be subsidised any longer .

You see Ken the tide has turned 

It was put to Mr Farage that recent polling appeared to show an increasing number of people who voted for Brexit now regret the decision and that the UK was the only G7 economy not to return to pre-pandemic levels.

Now let’s see if Nigel Farage keeps his word . He said he would leave the U.K. if Brexit failed , by his very own admittance he has sealed his own fate ..

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

3 hours ago, Ken L said:

Was it ever a ship or just a collection of rowing boats tied together?