BREXIT LEGACY UK

big_cod

On 6/12/2023 at 1:45 PM, Ken L said:

If Brexit is anti-business, why do we now export more goods and services to the EU than before Brexit?

As for small private businesses, there are 80% more in the UK now than there were in 2010, and while they took about a 6.6% drop since 2020, almost all of that can be put down to Covid, and we see similar business failures around the world.

We import more Ken not export more to the EU and boy your paying big for  those imports . And  yes another rate rise hike to chew on , credit cards loans mortgages all up again in brexit land draining your cash away .inflation still raging because of those inflationary expensive Imports with collapse of the pound after the brexit vote .You have treble hooked yourself but it’s cheap here in Spain wine up 50c a glass  and with a lovely tapas to with it terrible isn’t it . 
Do you Brexiteers actually realise how stupid you now look the rest  of Europe are in stitches laughing at you .You lost With  brexit not them it’s beyond belief how you can still try to defend the indefensible But what is there just 4 of you left on here in your own little brexit fantasy world . Just keep paying for the privilege Ken that cross in that box is costing you thousands and thousands of your hard earned cash , and where does your drained cash go straight into the pockets of the super rich .

And Mr brexit Billy super liar is finished .

You need to wake up to reality just how much **** Britain is now in our GDP per capita less than Lithuanian .here in Brexitland .listen Ken and let it sink in !!

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

3 hours ago, big_cod said:

We import more Ken not export more to the EU and boy your paying big for  those imports . And  yes another rate rise hike to chew on , credit cards loans mortgages all up again in brexit land draining your cash away .inflation still raging because of those inflationary expensive Imports with collapse of the pound after the brexit vote .You have treble hooked yourself but it’s cheap here in Spain wine up 50c a glass  and with a lovely tapas to with it terrible isn’t it . 
Do you Brexiteers actually realise how stupid you now look the rest  of Europe are in stitches laughing at you .You lost With  brexit not them it’s beyond belief how you can still try to defend the indefensible But what is there just 4 of you left on here in your own little brexit fantasy world . Just keep paying for the privilege Ken that cross in that box is costing you thousands and thousands of your hard earned cash , and where does your drained cash go straight into the pockets of the super rich .

And Mr brexit Billy super liar is finished .

You need to wake up to reality just how much **** Britain is now in our GDP per capita less than Lithuanian .here in Brexitland .listen Ken and let it sink in !!

Big on the BS, light on facts - as usual.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

16 minutes ago, Ken L said:

As has been mentioned since 2016

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

On 6/15/2023 at 2:57 PM, Ken L said:

Facts really 😁 what we have worst growth in the G7 , we have raging inflation ,highest taxes in 70 years, biggest drop in living standards in history , another interest rate rise . Pound on its knees ,economy in dire straights any more to add and don’t forget the biggest growth in Britain is food banks they even have them on an Airforce base that’s brexit land as now commonly referred to as Cabbage island . that’s exactly  what your cronies have given the British people but they will be rewarded very very soon for all there deceit.

And Johnson waste of a skin .

Tell it exactly how it is please .Abd stop blaming everybody else !!!!

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

No facts, just assertions.

• Thanks 1

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

On 6/16/2023 at 5:29 PM, Ken L said:

No facts, just assertions.

Facts facts facts Kenny lad what’s our inflation rate and what’s the USA inflation rate I will let you tell me !!!!! You’ve got all the facts .I will wait patiently for your reply .

. Hasn’t  there inflation took a tumble and halved over the last month and here in brexitland it’s-just below double figures is that a  fact . And of course here in brexitland it’s costing you an absolute packet food 20-100% increases . And of course your mortgage which within the year will see thousands and thousands of repossessions taking place a disaster on a biblical scale is about to unfold here in brexit.land This happened under Margeret thatcher the Tory government in office at the time history is about to repeat itself under this Tory government for which you put your faith in .
And of course brexit which has paralysed the Conservative Party , the Brexiteer loons have destroyed it the great Conservative party now lays in ruins because of a few headbangers .

But so so many people can see right through it Boris love me Johnson  has the likes of Daily Mail the enemy of the people who employed a low life of a man who made the rules and who’s was partying while so many   lost family members and couldn’t be with them in the final moments . I never though politics couldn’t get anymore lower than a snakes belly but the daily fail tops the lot .

But the public will pay then  back that’s 1000% for sure .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

On 6/10/2023 at 6:52 PM, *Ant* said:

France and Spain should never have left the EU, silly buggers. 

Oh wait......

Tee hee

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

1 hour ago, big_cod said:

Facts facts facts Kenny lad what’s our inflation rate and what’s the USA inflation rate I will let you tell me !!!!! You’ve got all the facts .I will wait patiently for your reply .

. Hasn’t  there inflation took a tumble and halved over the last month and here in brexitland it’s-just below double figures is that a  fact . And of course here in brexitland it’s costing you an absolute packet food 20-100% increases . And of course your mortgage which within the year will see thousands and thousands of repossessions taking place a disaster on a biblical scale is about to unfold here in brexit.land This happened under Margeret thatcher the Tory government in office at the time history is about to repeat itself under this Tory government for which you put your faith in .
And of course brexit which has paralysed the Conservative Party , the Brexiteer loons have destroyed it the great Conservative party now lays in ruins because of a few headbangers .

But so so many people can see right through it Boris love me Johnson  has the likes of Daily Mail the enemy of the people who employed a low life of a man who made the rules and who’s was partying while so many   lost family members and couldn’t be with them in the final moments . I never though politics couldn’t get anymore lower than a snakes belly but the daily fail tops the lot .

But the public will pay then  back that’s 1000% for sure .

Those are questions, not facts.

Perhaps this will help:

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/fact

Facts facts facts you don’t really like  let them do you , 

USA inflation 4% 

Uk inflation you tell me Ken give me the facts .

Why is the U.K. bottom of G7 wirh growth you tell me the facts  why brexitland is doing so bad .

6 million Turks coming to Britain Infact that was a lie just one of many .

The Tory’s  are in all out civil war and Brexit is the cancer in there party ripping it apart , but that’s what you get for lying constantly it always come back to get you .The Brexiteer loons in the Conservative Party who have paralysed it  the ERG will soon be history cast into the sewer where  they belong .

Now watch Johnson  lie to his back teeth on brexit , the deceit it’s payback time .

How long to the rejoin  referendum the odds are shortening very very  fast Ken , don’t miss the boat it’s easy money  get a few quid on Kenny  lad and make a packet . You know it makes sense 😁

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

20 hours ago, Ken L said:

Those are questions, not facts.

Perhaps this will help:

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/fact

He wouldn't know what facts were if they hit him on the head 😆