BREXIT LEGACY UK

big_cod

18 hours ago, Ken L said:

So once again, you can't back up your claims.

Imagine my shock.

Things are going great in the EU at the moment. France is on fire, and it's spreading to Belgium and Switzerland. Meanwhile, Poland had just confirmed a referendum on whether to bend the knee to the EU.

France on fire !!!! And Britain isn’t !!!!! have you  seriously looked at the real impact of all these price rises and borrowing costs in Britain it’s horrendous. You sound like we are actually doing well . Well Ken the britieh people told this tory brexit government what they thought in the last few by-elections just wait to the general election and get the real angler what will be spectacularly  unleashed  on this tory brexit party .They are in for one hell of a hiding nothing like they have ever seen before .

Stop watching that loony GB news channel . Jacob Rees snot under investigation for breaking broadcasting rules wirh his constant lies and impartiality.Why is he getting his £80,000 + a year as an Mp when he works 5 days on GB news and does  jack **** for his constituents. He is very worst in British politics.

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Still swerving.

I have no idea who "the britieh people" are, but I must admit that I'd quite like to see "the real angler what will be spectacularly unleashed".

Toodle Pip!

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

30 minutes ago, Ken L said:

Still swerving.

I have no idea who "the britieh people" are, but I must admit that I'd quite like to see "the real angler what will be spectacularly unleashed".

Toodle Pip!

Your right you don’t know who the British people are and what they are experiencing .Becauae if you did your brain would engage .So  the worst  election results in history coming soon for the Tory brexit party that’s carnage in English .And of course brexit now we have fully left will also be judged Ken at the same time . 

And it coming that’s a racing certainty something to look forward to the fall of the Brexiteer loons  who have crippled Britain .

How many seats will the majority  be for Labour  100 more ??? Boy it’s going to be hilarious and as they always say lying gets you nowhere  you always get found out in the end .And the  Brexiteers have the games up . But what’s  so funny about is those who are ardent Brexiteers they just love paying over the odds it’s absolutely hilarious to see them emptying there very own pockets unnecessarily. Sportsman and Co who were on here must have laughing pains watching the Brexiteers drown in there very own demise .

If they told you on GB news we had run out of red tape would you believe them 😂

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

27 minutes ago, Ken L said:

Still swerving.

Toodle Pip!

It's been swerving since he joined 🤣

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

10 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Stop feeding the trolls will you , you say one thing then do the other 😂

But I must say your joy of a weak pound since the brexit referendum is costing you an absolute fortune .Are you actually enjoying paying over the odds , strange you Brexiteers seem to enjoy it.

Its much cheaper in spain 😁🍺🍺🍾🍾

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

13 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

And apparently lisping too.

• Haha 1

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

13 minutes ago, big_cod said:

Stop feeding the trolls will you , you say one thing then do the other 😂

But I must say your joy of a weak pound since the brexit referendum is costing you an absolute fortune .Are you actually enjoying paying over the odds , strange you Brexiteers seem to enjoy it.

Its much cheaper in spain 😁🍺🍺🍾🍾

When I look at the graph, I don't see Brexit, but I do see where Gordon Brown sold off the country's gold reserve at a fraction of their value...

https://www.chartoasis.com/gbp-eur-forex-chart-20-years-cop0/

Edited by Ken L

33 minutes ago, Ken L said:

When I look at the graph, I don't see Brexit, but I do see where Gordon Brown sold off the country's gold reserve at a fraction of their value...

https://www.chartoasis.com/gbp-eur-forex-chart-20-years-cop0/

I thought you’d nipped off ???? Strange that but never mind , now what exactly has Gordon brown got to do with brexit ??????????????????? Excellent swerve !!

But brexit is costing the U.K. £100 billion a year and higher inflation higher  bills dearer food , higher building materials higher engine parts etc etc etc etc !! And the brexit benefits are wait for it ……………… nothing !!! Apart from Wait for it record illegal immigration !!! Record red tape ?? Etc etc etc yes the all elusive  red tape that was going to be totally slashed with brexit they are now drowning in it !!!!

Brexitland under the Tory’s a financial catastrophe sweeping Britain.

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

29 minutes ago, big_cod said:

what exactly has Gordon brown got to do with brexit ???????????????????

Nothing. But he's got everything to do with that big drop off in the value of the Pound in 2007/8.

On 7/4/2023 at 2:52 PM, Ken L said:

Nothing. But he's got everything to do with that big drop off in the value of the Pound in 2007/8.

Oh dear here we go again !!!! 7% mortgage rates coming  in brexitland .There ramping up and this rise  might not be the end for  you there could be even more to come .

image.png.fb316eec7ee45ead30c3162658ff58bb.png

France 3% mortgage rate 

Germany 4% mortgage rate

Not good in brexitland is it Kenny lad .pockets emptying even faster with our brexit inflationary interest rates .Brexit is proving to be very very expensive for those who can actually least afford it .But there voices will be heard soon enough .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg