BREXIT LEGACY UK

big_cod

Where does the exit tax vector in plus fares to air port and associated taxes and cost of getting from airport to dispenser of beer and back

Remember I can get beer delivered free at £1 a pint (even less if I look hard )

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

10 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Where does the exit tax vector in plus fares to air port and associated taxes and cost of getting from airport to dispenser of beer and back

Yes but if it’s **** beer what’s  the point . A bottle of wine .75€ You can still get larger in Spain at .99€ a pint and even cheaper in the off-licence .Makes your pound a pint  look very expensive. And food veg fruit practically  everything cheaper and little or no heating needed .In other words spain wins hands down .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

How do you know the beer I am talking about

Getting sulky because you've been proven wrong again ?

PS all wine is **** and I have tasted wine that cost more than you paid for holidays fo a year !

99¢ is larger bigger beer? Still bloody expensive when you have to pay to go to Spain to get it 🙄

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

12 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

How do you know the beer I am talking about

Getting sulky because you've been proven wrong again ?

PS all wine is **** and I have tasted wine that cost more than you paid for holidays fo a year !

Your wrong again  beer is less than 50P a pint in Spain from any Supermarket . Which in the  U.K. is double or even treble that .You can’t win anybody with half a brain knows spain beats the U.K. hands down .

You have punished yourself with brexit price hikes and there going to get worse .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

IWhere does the exit tax vector in plus fares to air port and associated taxes and cost of getting from airport to dispenser of beer and back

I can get ten cans of John Smith's for a £9 if I could be arsed to search I could get better than that ,and without leaving my seat

You still don't grasp the fact it's costing you £500 quid a week just to get it plus the costs of getting there (your example costs)

All I have to do is tap on a pad and it arrives .

What's a quarter of £3.20 ? 4 cans of larger from Morrisons and it arrives same day for **** all

Edited by chesters1

6 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

IWhere does the exit tax vector in plus fares to air port and associated taxes and cost of getting from airport to dispenser of beer and back

I can get ten cans of John Smith's for a £9 if I could be arsed to search I could get better than that ,and without leaving my seat

You still don't grasp the fact it's costing you £500 quid a week just to get it plus the costs of getting there (your example costs)

You can get an apartment for less than £100 a week flights fior pennys or accommodation much cheaper on a longer let  no heating  cheap food cheap beer sunshine . Why do you think it’s full of brits in the winter . It’s CHEAPER TO LIVE IN SPAIN. And it’s going to get even cheaper as the prices in the U.K.sky rocket . 

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

You quoted £1000 for two ,stop wriggling

Yes it's cheaper to live in Spain if you own nothing here that's why many do it but you are talking about your holidays remember

Fares to airport perhaps parking costs,cost of holiday ,airport fees ,fares from air port (unless their included) ,fares back to air port plus any fees cost of transport home .and all the basic household costs of home here while your on holiday(mortgage ,insurance ,utilities etc) it all counts in the cost of your beer matey

If you can prove you can get to your Spanish beer seller for free and get home for zero cost I will relent but you cannot but I can each and everytime I order it

Edited by chesters1

20 hours ago, chesters1 said:

You quoted £1000 for two ,stop wriggling

Yes it's cheaper to live in Spain if you own nothing here that's why many do it but you are talking about your holidays remember

Fares to airport perhaps parking costs,cost of holiday ,airport fees ,fares from air port (unless their included) ,fares back to air port plus any fees cost of transport home .and all the basic household costs of home here while your on holiday(mortgage ,insurance ,utilities etc) it all counts in the cost of your beer matey

If you can prove you can get to your Spanish beer seller for free and get home for zero cost I will relent but you cannot but I can each and everytime I order it

:bigemo_harabe_net-163: seriously Chester’s your a knockout 😂. Beer food heating lighting practically everything is cheaper in Spain .A case of beer 3€ in Spain puts your £1 a pint to shame .

I own 2 properties in Spain one I rent out and the other we stay when ever we visit .  So it cost me nothing so all the cheap food beer I save a fortune . You see Chester’s you really haven’t a clue have you your living in your own little world in Brexitkand . Spread your wings  and enjoy life especially stuck in hooked up brexitland . 

The U.K. now has the highest interest rates in the developed world and they say we aren’t in rrecession 😂 more brexit taxes on the way in October as  businesses get more costs added to be passed onto you to boost  the U.K. inflation. And even  higher interest rates on mortgages and borrowing credit cards etc etc . What a life in Bexitland a race to the bottom and your neatly there .

Importing EU goods into the UK: more change on the way (and more disruption?)

Following repeated postponements, the UK Government has finally published its plans to introduce full border controls on imports of goods from the EU.  We explain what this means in practice and what businesses need to do to prepare

What will change?

The Government has now published a draft plan to bring EU import controls into line with those for the rest of the world.  Safety and security declarations are expected to be required from 31 October 2024; this will apply to all types of goods.  For businesses importing agri-food products from the EU, there will be a phasing in of controls as follows:

• 31 October 2023: health and/or phytosanitary certificates to be extended to medium-risk animal products, plants, plant products and high risk food and feed of non-animal origin.

• 31 January 2024: documentary and risk-based identity and physical checks to be extended to the same range of products (NB for medium risk products, physical checks will only be carried out in 1-30% of cases, as compared with the 100% inspection rate for high risk products

https://www.traverssmith.com/knowledge/knowledge-container/importing-eu-goods-into-the-uk-more-change-on-the-way-and-more-disruption/

Surrey next 3 days 😩and then there is Benidorm 😁 it’s a no brainier 🌞😁👍 very nice on the golf course 🏌️

D0BCC427-31C7-46FF-B511-8DB659B3A6E9.png

1C406A49-5C0C-46B2-B6E2-4E238BDC1E33.png

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

"I own 2 properties in Spain one I rent out"

Do you pay tax?

https://www.landlordstax.co.uk/resources/guide-for-uk-resident-landlords/income-from-abroad/

Edited by Ken L

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

🤣

I feel sorry for the child he will say anything to try and win .Probably he has a "mate" that flies him to Spain for free just so he can wriggle out of the cost of getting there .Ofcourse he swopped a few cod fillets for the apartments he pretends to own and the running costs are zero .pathetic excuse for a man I bet his mum hated him he obviously never had much so pretended to his "mates" to be something he isn't .Typical troll I feel sorry for his wife having to exist with him.Soon as his two braincells fail to work he threatens violence to try and bully any opposition to his fantacies

Edited by chesters1