Sudan

chesters1

Should the government be "rescuing" brit nationals who CHOOSE to leave these shores ?

What's to bet a great number "lose" their ID and insist they be flown over under the excuse they had to leave everything in the rush so couldn't be contacted to get an appointment at the airport and just turn up mob handed as we saw in the Afghanistan fiasco where tom dick and harry were suddenly insisting they helped the government and thus in the sights of the winners of the war and demanded  first class tickets and a lifetime of luxury on the tax payer .

I myself believe if you choose to leave our shores you are no longer British and therefore on your own and deserve everything you get.

Why do we even need officials out there ?we are not the leader of the world any more so have zero influence ,no gunboats up the foreign rivers anymore it's not a navy when it consists of rusting broken down rowing boats and old trawlers that keep breaking down 300 feet out of Pompey harbour !

Note overheard a bit on tv where the presenter said Albanian illegal mmigrants have plnummeted ,well of course they have they are now all Sudanese escaping a warzone so they cannot be sent back 🙄

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

I suspect that 90% or more of these "British nationals" are in fact Sudanese, who arrived in this country as fake refugees and have subsequently acquired citizenship.

Weird how such people are able to return to the countries that they "fled" from, fearing oppression and murder for holidays, family occasions and business - often while claiming benefits in the UK.

Every single one of them who claimed to be persecuted in their country of origin and has gone back should be stripped of British citizenship.

• Thanks 1

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Nothing new there ,the first comment says it all in far off state sponsored wars

Amusing blame on Russia and America but overlooking china buying up their countries under their noses

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Bitchute has its place, but reading the comments isn't generally to be recommended.

It is unfortunately full of people who have been banned everywhere else, and their "insights" get a bit depressing.

• Haha 1

I have relatives on my mother's side who were in Sudan in the 1940's.

This is the entrance to the Kalif's Palace in Khatoom.

Sudanese Police. See the attached photo of the notes on the back of this photo made by Raymond Curtis..jpg

• Like 1

On 4/25/2023 at 10:37 PM, Ken L said:

I have relatives on my mother's side who were in Sudan in the 1940's.

This is the entrance to the Kalif's Palace in Khatoom.

Sudanese Police. See the attached photo of the notes on the back of this photo made by Raymond Curtis..jpg

And remember that General Gordon was there to put an end to the Slave trade in that area and paid for his repulsion on the subject with his life.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."