Hugh Stoker Books

RobT

RobT:

Salar,

Are you refering to 'Inshore Dinghy Fishing' as found by Bill (above) or was yours by Hugh Stoker...?

If I ever get it back I'll check but I am almost certain sure it was not by Hugh Stoker.

East Hampshire Boat Anglers www.boat-angling.co.uk

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rob

There's forty odd listings for Hugh Stoker on Amazon but couldn't see Inshore Dinghy Fishing. There is one on fishing the Solent and IOW - maybe that's the one!

"To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, and call whatever you hit the target."

Bill, Sorry to go off topic, but whats happening with the bypass?? I was staying at Fochabers ,when the enquiry was on ....be it in a lorry in the car park of the "Hall"....or Library... Not across from the garden centre..... Used to eat in the ,I think, Caledonian....one night I got asked to join the dominoe team, they must have heard how good a fisher I was....

[ 25. April 2005, 01:50 AM: Message edited by: Norrie ]

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

Morning,

I think we can safely say that my mate has got the wrong name...not a problem at all.

Jabee,

Have that one, it's fantastic - there is a great piece about Toping from the shore at Sowley, Mr Stoker fished with Ken Baveridge who was one of the old guys who taught my dad to fish when he arrived from London with a tank aerial in the sixties....

Jim,

Do you know Mr. Stoker? Would be honoured to speak with him, not just about books but the fishing.

Rob.

Catch update: The wrecking has started to get better and better with the arrival of clear 'Blackwater' out in the middle, Cod also showing which is quite surprising because it is a little earlier than maybe expected. Best So far was 24lb on Saturday. Bream are appearing inshore and we took had them to 4lb 5oz on Sunday...and also a male of 3lb 11oz...what stunning fish they are.

RobT:

Morning all,

P.S..I've asked all around about the supposed I.O.W Tuna, I think that was a little far fetched but my fingers are still crossed anyway...

Maybee you havn't asked in the right places

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

RobT:

Jim,

Do you know Mr. Stoker? Would be honoured to speak with him, not just about books but the fishing.

Rob.

Don't know him but, he's in the phone book!

I think there was a hint once that he might look in on this site. He might even be a poster under another name!

Must be some age now!

[ 27. April 2005, 06:31 AM: Message edited by: Jim Roper ]

https://www.harbourbridgelakes.com/

Pisces mortui solum cum flumine natant

You get more bites on Anglers Net