Do you look after your kit?????????

RUDD

Blooming heck,(or similar) any chance of doing a wife swap Liam? I would think I had died and gone to heaven, even the offer to pack my sarnies would be a first. The wife of a match angler friend turns his casters for him.

The best I can ever hope for is a birthday card with a fish on the front.

Tight Lines,

Wearyone

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Barbel is naturally a fish of running water. It rarely, if ever, breeds in totally still water. It is not the naturel environment for the fish. It is a fish of the wild, free rivers. There is no justification, except commercial greed, why a beautiful, wild creature such as a barbel should be incarcerated in an alien surrounding to which it has not evolved, especially the hell of a commercial mud hole. And who says carp aren't supposed to be in the country?