AN Trip. Weymouth 9th May.

spasor

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jabee.

Chappers booked a room in `the Sailors return`, only to inform me that one of his mates was getting married, so he had to pull out?

As far as I know, the bed is still booked?

Get in touch with chappers. Then you could avoid an early morning drive to Weymouth. Just wake up in Weymouth with a hangover?

What have I started. :D:D:D:D

Paul.

We don`t use J`s anymore!!

spasor:

If you`ve got a lightish combo suitable for plaice, great.....I`ll be taking a 14lb rod with a light reel, plus a 20lb rod with a medium reel with 20lb line.   Paul.

The mussel beds, eh?

https://www.harbourbridgelakes.com/

Pisces mortui solum cum flumine natant

You get more bites on Anglers Net

Spasor, Do you need any help with stuff at this end mate? Only too willing to help if I can, bait,strippers(barmaids),tackle etc BB

By the way it was not my idea for the piccy, didn,t even know about it mate.

Billy.

I know, Colin insisted on taking the photo and sending it in. We`ll most probably see it again in one of the `glossies` in a few months time?

He`s never taken a photo of me with any of my catches, except group photo`s for his web page!!

Even when I became the first angler he`d ever seen catching a `smelt`. It was nearly 2ins long!!

I`ll take you up on your kind offer. As many strippers and hostesses as you can manage.

Paul. :D:D:D

We don`t use J`s anymore!!

spasor:

OK folks, no music arranged as yet.

If you intend to come, can you please mail me?

I seem to have 5 definites and 4 maybes!!

Myself, Sandtiger, hembo, shads, onions & partner ( Sorry Mick) are definite! Elton and whoever I`ve pushed off my desk?

Please let me know asap so I can ensure we all have a bed for the party!! No, folk in Weymouth, you can go home to sleep it off!!

It is getting that serious!!

Hi Paul, I'd have put my name down but I've got a club trip the same day, typical. Don't forget the digi camera and pictures.

• 2 weeks later...

Spasor, Everything still OK for 9th May mate? How many are on the boat? Did I see that there were some of the "gentler" sex on board? Did you want me to order bait, it,s always wise to Paul coz it costs nothing to cancel and it guarantees you getting the worms, crabs etc. I can probably get some Hermits if you wish. BB