Mullet Watch 2004

Chippy

Had quite a decent fish yesterday just over 3lb! Great day yesterday the mullet were all over the place on the surface everywhere nice and hot as well. Only really had one good feeding friendzee but managed to take full advantage.

3-3 now Paul unless you have done better at the weekend. The weather looks rubish today so may give it a miss.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sslatter

Went out today to fish the springer on the high, and 2 minutes after my bait goes in, my mate sitting next to me has a great bite, and ten minutes later, he lands a 5lb 6oz thicklip. Two hours later, and he has had 4 bass and the mullet..

..and I still can't catch a cold..

45 fishless hours..

Took another mullet yesterday which takes my total to 4 for this year. Sorry Paul another minnow about 21b but I did take a picture of it which I have emailed to you. I haven't worked out how to post pictures on this board yet. It was the first time I had taken the camera and unfortuately was probably my smallest fish.

4-3 now I believe Paul I have taken the lead!

Guest sslatter

51 fishless hours..but there's a bonus: I finally had a bite yesterday. I missed it, of course. :-(

Fish two days ago and it was very cold didn't see a fish until I went around the old townbridge where the water gates let tidal water in and out from Radipole lake. There was hundreds of them all together at the gates! I didn't even get a bite but a chap next to me fishing with white rag hooked to very large fish but got broken off both times. He swears by the white rag and says it is the best bait for them. That day I had to agree with him!