Scrabster Manic weekend

tugmistress

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

KennyC:

...remember and pack the "Kwells" guys&gals  wouldn't want Stuarts hard work at breakfast being rubby dubby     :)    

Thanks for the concern Kenny but although the wind may be up it's looking like it's going to be an easterly which is good news for us the sea will be as calm as a mill pond

PS This post will be deleted before the event so no one can quote me on it :D

Stuart

Ahhhh - not so. I have carefully saved a copy and will happily post it back if you try to be like the cat scratching stuff under the rug.

Newt (the sometimes nasty mod fella) :D:D

OOOOOOO you are nasty and I thought I was going to get away with it :D

[ 20. January 2005, 01:06 AM: Message edited by: Scrabster_Dangler ]

Oooooh an easterly ...... Shaun/Mike bring back some for down here please :)

No matter what the weather is like i'm sure it'll be a great weekend. :D

Though hasn't this summer/winter been typical -reasonablish weather through the week and sat/sundays a pile of poo

Look Misses, you promised good weather for our trip....if you canny organise that....what can you organise..... :D:D

BTW, its a tad windy here as well....

[ 20. January 2005, 12:18 AM: Message edited by: Norrie ]

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

Paula, to be honest..who gives a S*** about the weather...if its too rough, we beach cast...if its too rough for that...we go to the pub.....so...we will see what we will see..... :D

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

What is the itinery?

How do I stop getting too plastered on the Friday evening so I will be fit for the boat trip?

What time on Sat does the Karen sail? What time does it return to port?

Will any one have to enthusiasm to do any Saturday evening fishing at Scrabster harbour for flatties (Will bring headlamp)?

What time are we hitting the shore Sunday? Me and Clive will need to be back at Scrabster for 6pm to catch the first of our return boats.

What lanquage do people speak over there?

Getting exited now, already packing me bags.

Bob

thats alot of questions you are very curious

im gonna need to know how evryone takes there tea and coffee? so i can write it down on a postit note and stick it on the cubord above the kettle

so ho many of you crowed are comeing up now because i know it has changed afew time?

scrabster for ever

~-~KAZ~-~

hi bob,

first and foremost, nothing is going to be set in concrete for the weekend, except pub on saturday night :D

friday, people arriving at different times during the day/evening/night grub and booze at our house (open house all weekend btw) possibly take you fishing for flatties on friday evening after ferry sailed off the old ola pier ?

saturday, boat usually sails at 8am, brekky at ours from 6.30am ish subject to stuart getting his ass out of bed :D

boat usually gets back in roughly 4pm to 5pm, we may be able to talk les into a little longer if weather good

pub saturday night is a must!

sunday, shore fish from about 10am ish (subject to sore heads) at either dunnet/portskerra/east coast dependant on weather for location or pub... personal prefernces there.

language is anybodies guess bob...lol