Scrabster Manic weekend

tugmistress

Norrie:

This is a real Kebab Bob, just got it 5 mins ago :D:D from the local shop....
Thats not a kebab Norrie - remind me in June and then I'll show you a real rat in a handbag

"To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, and call whatever you hit the target."

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Norrie:

John ,If a burger is over £9 down there, I will need a second mortgage on a Kebab..... :D

Norrie,

Burgers are only that expensive down on the south coast and only if served by a person who does not count English as their first language :D

Here in Weston a large donner will cost you £2.00 (at least two rats worth of meat in it) and you could strip paint with the chilli sauce

"To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, and call whatever you hit the target."

young fishin lass:

thats alot of questions you are very curious

im gonna need to know how evryone takes there tea and coffee? so i can write it down on a postit note and stick it on the cubord above the kettle

so ho many of you crowed are comeing up now because i know it has changed afew time?

Coffee milk and two sugar please. Tea, if I must, with just milk.

Ta,

Mike

That was not a nice thing to do Norrie. The last Doner I had was on a visit to Brum and the chili sauce was so hot (No I can't publish that) but it something to do with toilet pans.

I thought I would miss lots of tradational London things but I drool over Doners. Any chance of you bringing one up next week?

Bob

Bob, If you are serious, I will get one for you, I will keep the salad seperate, and get the suace in a tub,then you can heat it up in the Micro wave....in fact, I will get two or three ok.....I'm hungry now..... :D

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/