Scrabster Manic weekend

tugmistress

ok, may be not a good idea to bring it then

on another note, the karen was out on sunday and caught a 13lb pollack, when they managed to get through the coalfish there were cod to double figures aplenty (coleys up to 5/6lb, of which they didn't manage to stop catching).

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got to agree with Davy on the Camcorder, been proved time and time again that camcorders are a jinx. Alan can verify that one, when he and Sonja came over the fish had not been biting all day but when di they start coming aboard...yep when the camcorder was taken off of the boat :D:D

Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

I think you need to have your fears and superstitions confronted as a matter of urgency - Don't worry you will thank me for it... :D:D

Oh, BTW just transferring last summers Skate Shore Bash from .avi to DVD, presumably all interested parties will be wanting a copy?

"on another note, the karen was out on sunday and caught a 13lb pollack, when they managed to get through the coalfish there were cod to double figures aplenty (coleys up to 5/6lb, of which they didn't manage to stop catching)."

So t is likely ill be taking pictures of the biggest fish my camera has seen yet :D Hopefully ill be able to set a few PBs. 1st and foremost..>Cod over 5lb :D

Tight Lines

Shaun