Thinking of Buying and useing a Kayak.??

i love yaks, they're great, i've got a yak and my mates got a yak too yaks are great, i love them. you can fish from a yak and my mates got one, they're great i love yaks. did i mention that my mates got a yak and i love it, i've got one too. if you've never used a yak you should cos they're great and i love them my mates got one and its great. yaks are really really great you can fish from them and my mates got one and my other mate too

How much does a fishing kayak cost? Would I have any change out of £500? If I stay on the beach, what a landlubber!, my boots cost me £20.00, max.

As I fish out of cars, blue badge disabled, I would do better with a DUWK!

So Rockling - maybe one of These? No change out of £500 though.

Less money than your DUKW though.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Newt, ah u have given me a glimpse of heaven, that DUKW, a real horse/camel designed by a committee! The James Bond thingme would suit some loaded stockbroker with money to burn and others to impress, but that DUKW! Imagine the chaos trying to park it at Sainsbury's or Walmart's when going to get some Calamari for bait. You could fish an incoming tide from the motor and get one up on the distance casters! Motorway congestion? Just head across country. Contribute to road safety on winding country roads as everybody follows behind at 25 knots! When I win the lottery I know what I will be scanning e-bay for! Such a craft could be a magnificent obsession. You could cuddle up with Eskimo Nell without the worry of upsetting the craft!

I will save up my pennies! I appreciate the trouble you took getting the websites!

Rocky