For those not going to Scrabster!

jabee

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Disillusioned.... you could always come over saturday PM and join us in the pub, crash for the night here and come shore fishing on the sunday? will be great fun that i think i can promise :D

tugmistress:

Disillusioned.... you could always come over saturday PM and join us in the pub, crash for the night here and come shore fishing on the sunday? will be great fun that i think i can promise :D

Paula

Thanks for the invite. I am feeling quiet envious and can feel the excitement mounting, unfortunatley it's my middle son's 21st party on Saturday and missing it (even for fishing) isn't an option.

I hope you all have a great weekend and don't gloat too much next week.

from a very jealous Ian

www.ssacn.org

www.tagsharks.com

www.onyermarks.co.uk

You could connect your laptop to the Internet through your mobile phone (using IR port or bluetooth) - and if you have web cam ... give some live action from onboard the boat. :)

No fishing for me this weekend - stuck behind a camera during the day, then down to my girlfriends to give her birthday present, and a wee dram if Im in good books.

Oh, and in the other thread ... the ones who guessed the fellow to watch out for in th 4x4 and fond of chewing gum, guessed right ... Im going to get my a$$ kicked :D

Gillies

tha fis agam a bhe iasg nuth dunidh sasain!

www.gilliesmackenzie.com