Do you keep hearing about the texas rig? Ever wondered what it is and how to use it?
This great video aimed at beginners shows you in an understandable way how to tie and use this versatile rig that is becoming popular in the UK and is already an established way to fish in the US.
Strike King Unisex's, Blue RGBUG-142 Rage Bug, 4-Inch, 7-Per Package
- FEATURING. Strike King's revolutionary Rage Tail technology, this soft plastic bait displays excellent action in the water
- USE. Alone for flipping, pitching and punching or threaded on the back of a Denny Brauer Structure Jig - no matter how you fish it, the Rage Bug will display the action we've all come to expect from Rage Tail plastics
- ENGINEERED. Streamlined body and minimal appendages, the Rage Bug can be presented into heavy cover such as matter grass or hydrilla without catching up on it's way down to the bass
- COMPACT BODY. Displays a ribbed contour that moves water in unique ways over the plastic to create movement from appendages in order to mimic small forage species such as craws and bluegill
- DENSE NATURE OF THE PLASTIC. Increases the bait's durability and will easily withstand constant pressure from big flippin hooks and heavy tungsten punching weights