WHATEVER you’re into, this week’s fat and big value Angler’s Mail magazine delivers the goods.
Priced just £1.80 (about half a pint of beer in today’s prices) here is a taster of what’s inside the brilliant new issue. It’s out now and cover-dated August 30…
BREAK YOUR CARP PB! Gary Newman and the entire Angler’s Mail Where to Fish This Weekend team help you to catch bigger fish.
5 lb RECORD CRUCIAN! Angler’s Mail exclusively reports and shows you a monster.
WIN! Luxury Nash gear worth £1,500 up for grabs.
ENGLAND TEAMS GO FOR GOLD
Dick Clegg OBE and carp team boss Mitch Smith preview the World Angling Games. Meanwhile, see what the feeder team’s sponsors have just released!
CATCH A HUGE BAG ON THE SEED
Dave Coster shows you some super seedy secrets to haul with roach.
BEST NEW TACKLE
- ESP launch their best-ever carp line
- Preston paste pots score perfect ten
- Tough pole floats tested – special report
- John Bailey – river trotting with the maestro
- Colin Davidson – live session
- Andy Power – £50k winner at the Maver Match This final
- All The Answers – the No.1 coarse Q&A
- Easy Learning – commercial lakes
- Secret Lives – bubbling up
Be sure to make Angler’s Mail magazine part of your week. It’s amazing value at just £1.80.
JOIN ANGLER’S MAIL ON FACEBOOK>> www.facebook.com/AnglersMailMagazine
Visit the website >> www.anglersmail.co.uk