THE new Angler’s Mail magazine is essential reading for all anglers – and at £1.80 is amazing value too. Inside the latest high quality issue (cover-dated October 30, 2012), here are some highlights for Anglers' Net fans:
- KEEP CATCHING CARP IN NOVEMBER - Colin Davidson, regular Mail carp columnist, and matchman-turned-carper Brian Gay give great carp advice to keep you catching.
- CATCH YOUR FIRST PIKE! - It’s predator time and the Mail’s unbeatable All The Answers section has a basics guide.
- EFFECTIVE BARBEL END-TACKLE - John Bailey reflects on what’s been working on his guided sessions.
- 2013 TACKLE HIGHLIGHTS - More exclusives from Tackle & Guns show. See some nuggets in the Mail’s pages!
- WHERE TO FISH THIS WEEKEND - 12 pages of the nation’s biggest and best hotspots section. Essential reading!
ALSO INSIDE THIS BIG VALUE MAGAZINE
- TV Apprentice star's tackle shop
- Robson Green talks about his new tackle for sports shops
- Monster chub from "the maze"
- Big pike on the munch
- Proof of a river roach mecca
- Biggest barbel of the season
- Why dodgy plumbing is harming venues
- No fuss chod rigs
- Silver fish Action Replay
- Mini species in the spotlight
- Paste fishing basics
Be sure to get this week’s superb issue of Angler’s Mail magazine!
Discounted Angler's Mail subscriptions --> http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/offers/AM
Visit the Angler’s Mail website - www.anglersmail.co.uk
Join Angler’s Mail on Facebook - www.facebook.com/AnglersMailMagazine