The latest issue of Pike and Predators is in the shops on 15th March, 2012.
In this issue:
- Arnout Terlouw – Big Catfish of the Amazon. With this issue being a catfish special we thought we would throw this one into the mix. Arnout encounters some really big catfish!
- Dave Mutton – Catfishing in the UK. Thinking of having a go for Wels Catfish? Dave Mutton begins a two-part feature to tell you how.
- Ross Honey – World Catfish Classic. A review of last year’s event and a preview of the fore coming 2012 event.
- Graeme Pullen – Catfish Capers in Britain. After many years not really paying attention, Graeme discovers catfishing is a viable alternative summer species for UK predator anglers.
- Dan Williams - Catfish Crazy. This being a catfish special edition on P&P, occasional cat angler Dan Williams has a few tips and cat facts for other cat novices.
- Stephen Du-Rieu – Perch Talk. Stephen talks about perch and wonders why he can’t catch big ones on worms when everybody else cam.
- Tony Balfour – Catfish Virgins. Tony ‘Pie-eater’ Balfour tells of a first trip to the Ebro.
- Plus: Venue Guide, Wychwood Junior Predator Stars, Predator Product News, Biteback and Reviews and Neville Fickling’s Predator Column.
This Month’s Competitions:
- £250 worth of Savage Gear Lures to be won
- Fox International’s Where’s the Catch Competition
- Free fishing up for grabs on Linear Fisheries and Todber Manor
Pike and Predators is available from all good newsagents or via Gifts4Anglers.co.uk