too loud man

barry luxton

opps, headlines tell it all until you read the small print.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cambridgeshire-27042893

_74261930_54259204.jpg

She said she left the concert, at the Corn Exchange, before the reggae veterans had finished the first song.

"It was just horrendously loud - the bass was vibrating even in the foyer," she said.

"There were so many people walking out because they couldn't deal with it. It was vibrating through your whole body - it was actually altering heart rhythms."

Ms Webster, from Willingham in Cambridgeshire, said the noise caused her ear - which already had a perforated drum due to a condition from childhood - to bleed.

Edited by barry luxton

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Ah bless her cotton socks,

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

Many years ago I was in a pub, and someone put on a record with a heavy bass beat. Within a few seconds I started to feel dizzy, the beat seemed to reviberate right through my body. I was the only one in our party that was affected. I found that a move a couple of feet either way stopped it. I think there are 'hot spots' in some venues where the sounds/vibrations 'bounce' off the walls and then back into others, causing like an eddy of vibrations. If you're in one of these spots, it's like being in the 'cooking zone' in a microwave oven, you get a much bigger dose. Those that complained were probably in one of these areas.

John.

• Like 1

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

Sounds plausible. What you are describing sound like "standing waves" to me. I've been in situations where there are high energy, low frequency sound waves. If one stood in the right spot one could feel the sound reverbrating in ones thorax..

Many years ago I was in a pub, and someone put on a record with a heavy bass beat. Within a few seconds I started to feel dizzy, the beat seemed to reviberate right through my body. I was the only one in our party that was affected. I found that a move a couple of feet either way stopped it. I think there are 'hot spots' in some venues where the sounds/vibrations 'bounce' off the walls and then back into others, causing like an eddy of vibrations. If you're in one of these spots, it's like being in the 'cooking zone' in a microwave oven, you get a much bigger dose. Those that complained were probably in one of these areas.

John.

Edited by corydoras

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

John.

Sounds like constructive interference of the reflected sound waves causing the sound to be amplified.

• 2 weeks later...

I was once at a Who concert and my mate and i were right next to the speakers and i was closer and had no problems but he was about 10 ft further back as we were packed in like sardine cans but he suffered mind you we were so out of it all those years back i could have lost my entire ears and not moved... :crazy:

There is not one thing different between ideology and religeon

Good job it was not SLADE in their heyday. Saw them twice and they were very very loud. One did not arf enjoy ones self was a complete e5002381.gif with my chums at the Lecarno Ballroom

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”