Poll, would you eat coarse fish?

Guest Josh Iddon

Coarse fish  

133 members have voted

1. 1. Would you eat coarse fish?

• Yes.
    • No.

Please would all members vote on this issue. Don't just read it. It's anonymous nobody's going to castigate you for your vote. I will respect Joshs wishes and not debate it here. I would just like to see the results of the poll, with all members voting.

Thank you John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To my mind the question has been put wrong, if I was starving hungry say in time of war then I would eat a scaby carp, but the debate that has led to this poll wasnt about that. It was about angler today eating perch and other course fish.

Nick, I thought you started Argmore angling site so you could get away from the likes of Sharkbyte and myself.

Im surprised to see you on the A/N mate!

Edited by Si...

BASS MEMBER

IGFA Member.

Supporting ethical angling practices and wise use and conservation of fishery resources!

SACN Member.

NFSA Member.

Getting confused by politics!

MY LIST IS LONGER THAN YOURS!

To my mind the question has been put wrong, if I was starving hungry say in time of war then I would eat a scaby carp, but the debate that has led to this poll wasnt about that. It was about angler today eating perch and other course fish.

Nick, I thought you started Argmore angling site so you could get away from the likes of Sharkbyte and myself.

Edited by Si...

Sam, the question is quite plainly put, meaning now, not in the event of war, economic disaster, or any other possible misfortune that may befall mankind.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

As has been pointed out by several posters, the question was "would you eat coarse fish?" And ANY comment is as far as I can see NOT required?? Unless it is on another thread!! The answer is YES or NO!!

Why does it have to be so bloody difficult?? How's it go??? "You can lead a horse to water!! ............

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

Edited by Si...

Comment like the above not needed Sam. Nick of the North has never been away, just in case you don't remember, you were calling all posters on here wa##ers and to##ers on a different site once so we can all make mistakes with our language at times.

Not a great idea to re start all the old troubles again, just my opinion, and I'm not a member of Nicks site

As has been pointed out by several posters, the question was "would you eat coarse fish?" And ANY comment is as far as I can see NOT required?? Unless it is on another thread!! The answer is YES or NO!!

Why does it have to be so bloody difficult?? How's it go??? "You can lead a horse to water!! ............

Maybe it's because, as you've just so aptly demonstrated Chris, it's not easy to simply vote without comment when somebody else has said something you strongly disagree with? ;)

Slodger (Chris Hammond.)

'We should be fishin'

I've just reported this post to the mods. I HATE to see THAT word in print on a public forum, irrespective of the number of asterisks that you use. Its offensive to most and unnecessary..... If you can't behave go somewhere else.

Edited by Si...

Edited by argyll

'I've got a mind like a steel wassitsname'

Guest NickInTheNorth

With apologies to Josh for the hijacking, if anyone feels the need to reply please do so either on a new thread or by PM.

Just to be clear Sam I started my forums so that many of my friends that felt unable to post on here could have a decent conversation somewhere without it degenerating into a fight. That is still the case.

I have been a member of anglersnet for a long time, and will not let infantile behaviour from anyone chase me away.

I will continue to post as and when I wish. I will continue to do so in a constructive way, and not resort to the infantile tactics adopted by some posters when they see that things are not going there way.