Thinking of treating myself to one of these

JV44

Although these guys got lucky getting there one back fascinating footage of her hunting around

We are not putting it back it is a lump now put that curry down and go and get the scales

have I told you abouit the cruise control on my Volvo ,,,,,,,bla bla bla Barder rod has it come yet?? and don`t even start me on Chris Lythe :bleh::icecream:

Just this afternoon my son and I (out piking) had a conversation about going halfs on one of those cameras.

"Some people hear their inner voices with such clarity that they live by what they hear, such people go crazy, but they become legends"

I am going to fish with 500lb braid and a steel hawser for a trace can`t be to carefull

• Like 1

We are not putting it back it is a lump now put that curry down and go and get the scales

have I told you abouit the cruise control on my Volvo ,,,,,,,bla bla bla Barder rod has it come yet?? and don`t even start me on Chris Lythe :bleh::icecream:

Is it meant to replace the lead? I too would be worried about the camera being part of the rig just in case the unthinkable happened, can't see another way of making sure that the camera's pointing the right way though.

Maybe for trotting you could cast it downstream on a separate line and backlead, then send the float over the camera? I wonder how wide the field of vision is.

It's never a 'six', let's put it back

Stick it under a float on the uptrace should be ok Andy ,tbh don't think I would risk it on a ledger rig just like the idea of observing how quick they come acrross baits and how long they wait before taking the plunge

I wouldn't attatch one to a baited line so as not to loose it and also so as not to risk it getting stuck to a fish as in the video...I suppose making it a possible death rig as Andy says.

I would imagine it would be good to trott it through a swim and see if there's any fish there before trotting the float through.

Edited by Tigger

So its a rather expensive death rig ?

What do you mean by 'death rig'?

"Some people hear their inner voices with such clarity that they live by what they hear, such people go crazy, but they become legends"