the premier in waiting is..........

barry luxton

You say that like it's a good thing Ken

I remember the good old days when Call Me Dave was PM and everyone was complaining about old Etonians running the country.

Now they are talking about this **** running the country. He would probably get his nanny to do it for him, the ultimate return to the Nanny State.

I loved this from Tatler:

He entered politics in 1997 and, while canvassing for the seat in Fife, was driven around in a Mercedes by his nanny. ‘I was going to take my Bentley, but she wisely said that this would be seen as ostentatious and I should take Mummy’s Mercedes instead.’ He was elected MP for North East Somerset in 2010.

Yep, one of the lads.

Here's another candidate

http://metro.co.uk/2018/03/06/former-ukip-leader-henry-bolton-has-set-up-his-very-own-political-party-7366900/

Edited by Sportsman

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

When I was a boy, I thought it was us and them based on class and privilege,

Now I think that it's us and them based on values and ability.

I couldn't care less about Rees-Mogg's money or aristocratic background, or even his religious convictions.

I do care that his values align with my own, that he's sharp as a tack and that he presents himself as a potential statesman, unlike the "dream team" of Corbyn, Abbott and McDonnell.

Never been a fan of Bolton.

Edited by Ken L

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

When I was a boy, I thought it was us and them based on class and privilege,

Now I think that it's us and them based on values and ability.

I couldn't care less about Rees-Mogg's money or aristocratic background, or even his religious convictions.

I do care that his values align with my own, that he's sharp as a tack and that he presents himself as a potential statesman, unlike the "dream team" of Corbyn, Abbott and McDonnell.

Never been a fan of Bolton.

As long as he does not legislate around them, right Ken? Edited by corydoras

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.