the premier in waiting is..........

barry luxton

Didn't take him long to admit the error and retract though did it?

tDf3ZCk6_normal.jpg Jacob Rees-Mogg

@Jacob_Rees_Mogg

Mea culpa, I was wrong to say that Mr Corbyn voted against the Good Friday Agreement. He did not.

I assume that we're talking about The Good Friday Agreement in Northern Ireland and not something presented by James Martin and Mary Berry.

Edited by Ken L
  • Like 1

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Interesting site has been on the go for quite a while.some very interesting stuff for all to see defernetly worth a look you will be surprised on some of the things you see .

A director of a few companys registered in Cayman Islands Singapore etc I wonder why that is ?.got it !!!

https://www.theyworkforyou.com/mp/24926/jacob_rees-mogg/north_east_somerset

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Here's another interesting site for you.

Starting at the beginning, we can for instance see that Dianne Abbott received a private donation from Mahir Kilic, a "food entrepreneur" associated with the "British Ethnic Takeaway and Restaurant Alliance", A man well placed to make a lot of money out of cheap immigrant labour.

Hours of fun...

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Here's another interesting site for you.

Starting at the beginning, we can for instance see that Dianne Abbott received a private donation from Mahir Kilic, a "food entrepreneur" associated with the "British Ethnic Takeaway and Restaurant Alliance", A man well placed to make a lot of money out of cheap immigrant labour.

Hours of fun...

Ken dont get to much into the lobbying side of politics then the can of worms really starts to open up its nothing more than legal corruption on vast financial scale and it doesnt take to much to work which party comes out on top .

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Ken dont get to much into the lobbying side of politics then the can of worms really starts to open up its nothing more than legal corruption on vast financial scale and it doesnt take to much to work which party comes out on top .

Oh I wasn't trying to score any sort of political points with that link and I agree that political corruption is a huge problem across the political spectrum and in the upper echelons of public services.

The trouble is tat a lot of it will never show up on a register of members interests because the corruption has no immediate financial value - but a well paid post as a "consultant" or "non-executive director" requiring just a few days "work" a year somehow comes about a few years down the line.

Ah bless. Comrade Corbyn has appointed transgender model Munroe Bergdorf as an LGBT adviser to the Labour Party.

"Once white people begin to admit that their race is the most violent and oppressive force of nature on Earth… then we can talk".

I don't see Labour representing the values of the working class any time soon.

Oh dear, that didn't last long did it?

• Like 1

I don't do Twitter but I did like the comment from Dan Hodges of the Daily Mail...

"Utterly shameful the way the press have forced Munroe Bergdorf to resign by accurately reporting her words. It’s this sort of gutter journalism that will end when Jeremy Corbyn becomes PM..."

Back to "The premier in waiting"..