ANGLER'S MAIL magazine has a really lively issue out now, packed with vital info and stunning photos.
Cover-dated February 21 the weekly’s latest edition is a stunner for just £1.80.
Here are some highlights for AnglersNet visitors…
- GREAT FISHING PHOTOGRAPHS GUIDE – John Bailey guides you through the factors in taking better pictures.
- SEEDY SECRETS OF HEMP! – read what guest star Ian Poole does with it and check out Colin Davidson’s 4-page seed special.
- PAUL WHITEHOUSE IN INSIDE LINE – the comedy star loves fishing, and tells Angler’s Mail all about his 40 years on the banks.
- TRUTH ABOUT A BIG STORY - "Freeze did NOT kill angler." If you read what the mass media reported, you should read the Mail’s version of events!
- LOBWORM RISKS? – what a Mail reader thinks will make you think too!
- BETTER THAN CHEW? – special report on a pike water tipped for British record glory.
- TACKLE EXCLUSIVE - new Middy match-style rods, floats and hooks that are sure to be in big demand.
- GARY NEWMAN HEADS NORTH - see how he got on.
- 10/10 FOR RIVER ROD – find out which rod impressed top tester Alain Urruty. ‘In more than 35 years of river fishing, this is the best river rod I have ever handled,’ were his words!
- PLUS WHERE TO FISH THIS WEEKEND, ALL THE ANSWERS, TALES FROM THE RIVERBANK and much more!
JOIN ANGLER’S MAIL ON FACEBOOK >> www.facebook.com/AnglersMailMagazine
VISIT THE WEBSITE >> www.anglersmail.co.uk