GET a proper look at all that’s happening in the wonderful world of angling by reading Angler’s Mail magazine this week. Here are a few highlights of the big value August 27 issue, in shops now…
THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX!
Colin Davidson explains how being different will net you more BIG FISH.
HOW SOUNDS AFFECT YOUR CATCHES…
Ian Welch comprehensively covers a topic never explored properly.
WIN NEW DAIWA REELS!
£1,500 of Daiwa’s impressive new carp reels are up for grabs in this week’s competition.
Also inside this week’s Angler’s Mail magazine…
- Monster rocks British river fish record
- Sea fish breaks British record
- Bogus bailiff hunt is on!
- How many anglers have really dodged licence
- Best zander and perch catches of season
- Skool of Fish delves into mini species
- Saucy new camou Pornoflage launched
- Comparison Special – Method feeder rods
- John Bailey’s tips for tricky tench
- Gary Newman seeks carp fun on top
- Colin Davidson explores being different for better results, marker floats and ghosties
- Dave Coster’s sackload of skimmers!
- Secret Lives of Coarse Fish examines smell
- Essential Knowledge – unhooking
- Extensive regional match fishing results
ANGLER’S MAIL print magazine costs £1.85 in all good newsagents and supermarkets in the UK. It’s also available by subscription at www.anglersmail.co.uk and digitally on iPad, Nook and Kindle Fire.
Discounted Angler’s Mail subs –>