THE lively Angler’s Mail magazine’s new issue is out now – with a special cover and some very special content.
Only £1.80, this week’s issue includes…
MR CRABTREE TV COMPETITION
The hunt for new stars to appear in an exciting new Crabtree TV series starts this week. Read all about a special competition involving Angler’s Mail and ace columnist John Bailey.
BEST EVER WEEK FOR BIG PIKE
Predators have gone mental - reports and pictures, including two EXCLUSIVE 40-pounders.
ILLEGAL FISH TRAPS “CATCH OTTERS”
Angling Trust official reveals a shocking and gruesome find.
BEST BIG CARP GEAR
Find out what’s been selling at top shop Browns.
THE BIG NEWS
- Monster chub from fourth choice venue
- Trent star Jan Porter "could have died"
- New fishing show is a success
- Brilliant new barbel bait impresses
- Tom Mangnall –winter success at commercials, with this rising match ace.
- Gary Newman – roving for chub on a small river
- Colin Davidson –a brilliant carping history book.
- Andy Black – favourite lures
- Essential Knowledge – Andy Browne explains shotting in this great new series
- All The Answers – No.1 coarse Q&A, sponsored by Greys Prodigy
- Secret Lives – winter pike explained
WHERE TO FISH THIS WEEKEND
Compiled by local experts. Including Steve Collett getting to grips with a Birmingham AA venue
Be sure to get the January 31, 2012 cover-dated issue of Angler’s Mail magazine.
JOIN ANGLER’S MAIL ON FACEBOOK >> www.facebook.com/AnglersMailMagazine
VISIT THE WEBSITE >> www.anglersmail.co.uk