What's inside your all-new Angling Times this week:
* FREE with this week's Angling Times - the final part in our Legends series – a special collector’s tribute to the greatest names in angling.
This week celebrates Dick Walker, the Godfather of modern angling. Dick inspired a generation to pick up a rod with his brilliant articles and books. From Clarissa to the creation of the Arlesey bomb - celebrate his life with this special FREE Legends magazine dedicated to his angling career. When Angling Times was launched, on July 10, 1953, Dick was signed up to write a weekly column. It was a match made in heaven - one that lasted for 30 years - making Walker the best-known name in angling and helping make Angling Times the world's best-selling angling newspaper. This special tribute is a snapshot of an angling icon, a colossus who inspired tens of thousands of anglers for more than 30 years. Take a trip back in time and enjoy the exploits of the Maestro, the Godfather of modern angling.
Also in this week's issue:
* EXCLUSIVE 45lb 14oz Pike rocks record - full story and pictures only in this week's Angling Times
* Wilson snubs angling summit - ''It's a whitewash and a waste of time;;
* Carp Angler nets 'record' tench; Southern stillwater produces claimed 16lb 10oz fish
* 17lb barbel on the float; Ivel giant falls in the same week as big roach
* Britain's most prolific commercial - Alders Farm; where every peg does 100lb!
* WIN a tri-cast pole worth £1,799
CLICK HERE FOR A FANTASTIC ANGLING TIMES SUBSCRIPTION DEAL