ANGLER’S MAIL magazine this week brings you exclusives… and at just £1.99 for the print issue, you cannot afford to miss it!
Revealed in the mag this week: ‘The depths fish really feed at.’ Dr Ian Welch explains all!
Find out how the Environment Agency swooped on illegally stocked catfish
Also inside your Angler’s Mail magazine this week:
- Save our barbel – why the species needs help
- Rod licence line cut by the EA
- Alien salmon arrive in UK
- Big match news: World Clubs U-turn
- Lee Kerry’s insightful World Champs diary
- Colin Davidson shares thoughts on the brilliant Ronnie Rig
- Angling Answers – including top chub tactics
- John Bailey gets out with his favourite ‘go-to’ methods
PLUS the best Where to Fish weekly guide in angling – by genuine regional experts!
The must-read Angler’s Mail print magazine is out now and just £1.99. Accept no substitute. It’s also available digitally.
Get yourself a subscription to Angler’s Mail print magazine at a great price at www.anglersmail.co.uk