And a new mini-series starts this week to help you beat your personal bests this springtime. You’ll learn loads with Duncan Charman, exclusively in Angler’s Mail magazine.
Also inside Angler’s Mail magazine this week:
- Champion is ‘lucky to be alive’
- Monster zeds and grassies
- English carper lands French No.1
- Steve Collett shows where perch really hide
- Fish scales explained by Dr Ian Welch
- John Bailey helps you to crack a new water
- Lee Kerry & Darren Cox’s match insight
- Mega money matchwinners’ secrets
- Colin Davidson visits in-form carp fishery
- Jamie Londors’ spring carp tips
The big value Angler’s Mail print magazine is out now and just £1.99. It’s also available digitally.
Get yourself a subscription to Angler’s Mail print magazine at a great price – visit www.anglersmail.co.uk to subscribe and SAVE!