A few words from Steve Broad, editor of UK Carp magazine:
November issue of UK Carp is out next week FREE inside your Angling Times.
The issue is once again packed with features all designed to help you catch more carp!
- Matt Ridley goes back to his roots and tackles a small farm pond, explaining on how to fish enclosed waters.
- Korda man Mark Bryant reveals an exciting new rig
- Derek Ritchie shows how he banked more than a 100 carp so far this season
- Rich Wilby talks all about leaders!
- And Rob Nunn gives us the low down on how to floatfish for carp.
This issue, on-sale with Angling Times from Tuesday November 1st 2011, is also stuffed with all the latest tackle from Solar, CK Fusion, Total Fishing Gear, Fox, Chub Thinking Anglers, Nash, Maver, Wychwood, Stillwater and ESP. We also take an in depth look at the new 30 Plus Big Fish V3 Specimen Rod, a great value bit of kit.
With the weather on the turn, the carp will be really on the feed, so there’s no better time to be out there. I hope you get chance to squeeze the odd session in, I know I’ll be trying.
Good Luck, Broady
UK Carp is free with your Angling Times, on-sale Tuesday November 1st 2011, priced only £1.80! You can subscribe to Angling Times by CLICKING HERE.