Look what I have done to your hooks Newt!

Snatcher

Hope you get well soon Newt and wet a line asap

ps what are the nurses like?

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Newt:

I had surgery Monday morning and while I'm home and doing well, the surgeon (also an angler so I gotta listen to him) said absolutely no taking the boat out for 3 weeks.

You kept that quiet Newt, nothing too serious I hope :(

Please follow the Docs orders :) and get well soon :cool:

Alan

ANMC Founder Member. . www.the-lounge.org.uk/valley/

Ian doing the last few epoxy heads now. I am covered in the stuff. Best get the breakfast bar(my construction area) cleaned up before the gaffer returns!

Should be posting them off tomorrow or Thursday. If you happen to see something large flying past your window tonight do not worry,it will just be my caravan.

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Alan - umbilical hernia repair. Nothing too exciting unless it happens to be your belly button they are cutting.

Snatcher - the day surgery nursing staff is great at getting you ready for the cutters. But the only nurse I saw who was young and pretty was the nurse anesthestist when he put a pre-med into the IV to 'relax' me (and read 'relax' as 'what the hell happened - I don't remember).

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Norrie:

Just like you do Alan....EH !!! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Up yours Gramps twice over :P bear in mind that if I had not defied Docs "advice" you would never have been invited :P

Newt, sounds bloody painful to me. Where will you keep your salt now :confused: without your salt pot. Seriously though, glad you are doing OK mate :)

Alan

ANMC Founder Member. . www.the-lounge.org.uk/valley/

Hope your feeling better Newt,you will not if you see your hooks now. Bought some new material this afternoon and have tied up some "gay flies" shocking pink and lime green LOL. Will do a couple pictures of them this weekend if I get the chance. Also stuck on larger eyes. If Ian Burrett claps his eyes on these girls even he will come out of the closet LOL LOL LOL LOL etc

Look after yourself boss X

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Hi Snatcher

They arrived today and very good they look too. I am digging out my Village people outfit as we speak.

If we ever get a calm spell, i will nip out for an hour or two. There won't be much doing, perhaps plenty of Pollack to 5 pounds, but it will be nice just to wet a line.

Thanks again Snatcher.

www.ssacn.org

www.tagsharks.com

www.onyermarks.co.uk

enda yomp not advised by Ian B cramag much better option

will need to get out soon going off my head just typing

Andrew

member of Save our Sharks

SOS

SACN member

it's the taking part that counts!

@==---¬--¬--¬------<(')))>< angling classics