Fair play?

kleinboet

:whistling:

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do not care much either, especially in these circumstances, neither do the vast majority of ordinary folk either. The whole affair in the way that this project was handled showed a complete lack of understanding of the current situation. So I can content myself in thinking that I an very much in the majority, and even Mandleson will find it a tad difficult to spin a way out of this one.
You still haven't answered my question.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

pointless the blinkers work on his own posts as well :rolleyes: he just wont see his own posts ,i have done the same before quoting his own posts without success.

his great ability to ignore context and grab "hot" words to reply to is well known! bigot next or is that just me :D

Well at least that curt remark was only a couple of lines unlike the normal page long drivel.

Well at least that curt remark was only a couple of lines unlike the normal page long drivel.

strangely most of my "page long drivel" in this thread is yours ,but then you probably noticed that so didn't pick it deliberately in a quote :lol:

its easy to pick on me i'm nown for my "Contrarian" (as Elton calls it) posts Cory on the other hand is a respected member that usually is truthful (real truth not yours or my versions) in his posts so more difficult to vilify ,i'm expected to be naughty so anything goes in answers to my posts :D

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

You still haven't answered my question.

You really should pay more attention....The fact that the jobs are located here in the UK does mean that your comparison is somewhat different, so really I dont care too much about your shopfitting mate and his excursians off shore with his mates and his trannies :thumbs:

strangely most of my "page long drivel" in this thread is yours ,but then you probably noticed that so didn't pick it deliberately in a quote :lol:

Having a quiet day again, need some excitement do you,? Must get boring bless

DavyR - "WHAT I AM ON ABOUT" is the fact that a nurse, out of love for her fellow man (sadly lacking lately) offered to (privately) pray for a patient. So all the anti-religious lot say a NURSE should not be allowed to do that - WHY NOT??? I am a relious person and if I was in London, I would HAVE to use that bus with the caption "God probably doesn't exist" no matter how I feel about that sign as I need to get from point A to point B.

If you were hanging from a cliff, would YOU want the coastguard to say "we can't do that until we have all the equipment as it would be seen as if we are breeching our remit" or do you agree with someone saving you??

Edited by kleinboet

5460c629-1c4a-480e-b4a4-8faa59fff7d.jpg

fishing is nature's medical prescription

Having a quiet day again, need some excitement do you,? Must get boring bless

and ofcourse your always there to hang yourself for my amusement :thumbs:

Edited by chesters1

DavyR - "WHAT I AM ON ABOUT" is the fact that a nurse, out of love for her fellow man (sadly lacking lately) ofrfered to (privately) pray for a patient. So all the anti-religious lot say a NURSE should not be allowed to do that - WHY NOT??? I am a relious person ansd if I was in London, I would HAVE to use that bus with the caption "God probably doesn't exist" no matter how I feel about that sign as I need to get from point A to point B.

If you were hanging from a cliff, would YOU want the coastguard to say "we can't do that until we have all the equipment" or do you agree??

RIGHT ON !!

These are the sort of laws that see the imported foreign workers pinch our jobs and suspend a nurse for offering a kind response. Crazy

and ofcourse your always there to hang yourself for my amusement :thumbs:

Don't kid yourself...the PM facility is open if you need to send me more abuse...don't do it on here there a good lad :mellow: