Advice required

Snatcher

The website I mentioned before gives you all the stuff you need about framing shots etc. Just try loads of different settings and get in some practise before hand.

Colin, that's different site to the one you posted earlier. This one's about Swiss army knives. :unsure:

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry can't spell!!

Try here!

Colin

Nice knives though Colin :rolleyes: Anyway had the two lads enthralled with my Morcambe and Wise paper bag routine and they said they could not wait to meet my invisible "photo dog" Randles :bigemo_harabe_net-163:

Hope to report back later on today as to how it went.Basically plan to cover all options using different camera modes and changing the angles and poses.Will take all of the shots in bursts so it should be overkill. Catch ya all later :)

John

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

Ooh-err.. :lol:

Good luck, hope it goes well for you mate..:)

Steve...:)

Got there and it was too dark to take photos under the natural light :o "If" its sunny on Sunday morning going to take the lads for a play/photoshoot on the local beach :)

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Subject to background at least 6'. Lens for flattering perspective, try 90 or 100mm. Never tried it on digital but for a pleasing soft focus try black mesh and add half a stop, works well with neg material.

Cheers Peter and Steve :D

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Plan B !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the boys Connor and Charlie are now going to a party Sun am.Sun pm we are all in the Rockcliffe Arms ,watching the "toon army" hoping for a win :huh:

One day this photoshoot may occur :rolleyes:

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair