were are all being taken for mugs

Gaffer:

There's nothing wrong with being a tackle tart ya know!

BTW I've just bought a luuuurvly new Stainless kettle, it must weigh 3 times as heavy as an ordinary one, but it look's the dogs!!! :D

Try a "Kelly" Volcano kettle it will boil in 3 mins with a handful of twigs or a few papers!

www.anglingireland.info

IF YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE THE BEST

Don't seek a second opinion.

http://www.anglingireland.info

Fish Paintings

Linocut fishy prints..

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

krakemarsh:

i have just spent forty quid on a named catty and a few bits and bobs what a load of cobblers COME ON HELP ME OUT ALL YOU SAVIOURS OF FISHNG :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Hah!! so, on the one hand you're complaining about getting ripped off then you're telling us you just spent that amount of money on a catapult? I dunno, some people just wanna be ripped off I guess..

Look guy's the tackle companies will always sell a product for the maximum amount they can and all the while we are prepaired to be taken for a ride they will do it.

As soon as some one put's a carp lable on something the price goes though the roof.

Partiblend Just pigeon conditioner

grolwer juice just miam tiger nut extract sold in health shops.

CSL pellets are maize gluten straights(animal feed).

Fox rods made in the far east cost fox about £20 a rod sold in this country at a lot more.

Mollassas sold to anglers at three time the price it's sold to horse owners.

These are just a few examples,if you are prepaired to do a bit of leg work you can find loads of thing's much cheaper.

How many of you pay silly money for carp groundbait or method mix or base mix.I make my own for about £1.50 a kilo,it is a fishmeal based mix cotains crushed particles,bird food,milk protein and betain.

The bottom line is guys if you want the convenience of buying ready made bait then expect to pay for somebody else doing the work for you.

To cut the cost of tackle why dont you try and sorce what you want from the europe on average it a lot cheaper even if you add on postage.

Here is another one.

Rubber bait bands.

The elastics that are used on braces for teeth,

they come in different sizes and strengths, loads

in one little bag.

Only place that I know to get them is a

orthadentist, not sure about the spelling, sorry.

In laymans terms a dentist that does bracework.

• 2 weeks later...

just had a week on holiday at a lake in the midlands shocked to see so many people struggling to catch with one common factor they all were using expensive bait and tackle but were confused how to catch becaUSE ALL THE STUFF WE ARE FED IS DESIGNED TO SELL THE PRODUCT FIRSTLY nothing wrong in that we all need a living but it shocked me at the confusion out there for the beginner there is more information than ever but also more choices than you can crack a rod at oh dear what a nightmAre

• 3 months later...