Bored Teenager?

ColinW

Show me a sixteen year old girl who says working in a "Marketing and Logistics" office is exciting and I'll show you a liar who probably does deserve the sack!

I thought lying was an essential part of Marketing :unsure:

John S

Quanti Canicula Ille In Fenestra

Species caught in 2017 Common Ash, Hawthorn, Hazel, Scots Pine, White Willow.

Species caught in 2016: Alder, Blackthorn, Common Ash, Crab Apple, Left Earlobe, Pedunculate Oak, Rock Whitebeam, Scots Pine, Smooth-leaved Elm, Swan, Wayfaring tree.

Species caught in 2015: Ash, Bird Cherry, Black-Headed Gull, Common Hazel, Common Whitebeam, Elder, Field Maple, Gorse, Puma, Sessile Oak, White Willow.

Species caught in 2014: Big Angry Man's Ear, Blackthorn, Common Ash, Common Whitebeam, Downy Birch, European Beech, European Holly, Hawthorn, Hazel, Scots Pine, Wych Elm.
Species caught in 2013: Beech, Elder, Hawthorn, Oak, Right Earlobe, Scots Pine.

Species caught in 2012: Ash, Aspen, Beech, Big Nasty Stinging Nettle, Birch, Copper Beech, Grey Willow, Holly, Hazel, Oak, Wasp Nest (that was a really bad day), White Poplar.
Species caught in 2011: Blackthorn, Crab Apple, Elder, Fir, Hawthorn, Horse Chestnut, Oak, Passing Dog, Rowan, Sycamore, Willow.
Species caught in 2010: Ash, Beech, Birch, Elder, Elm, Gorse, Mullberry, Oak, Poplar, Rowan, Sloe, Willow, Yew.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many of us have never said to our friends "God, I hate my job, it's so boring"

The mistake was putting it in writing.

Maybe instead of sacking her a quiet word and asking why she found the job so boring would have been in order.

You never know, maybe her job really was boring, and maybe her boss could have done something about that

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

Any company that includes ''marketing and logistics'' in it's title we should be cautious of. On checking, they boast offices in Essex and China and obviously are responsible for all the tat that infect our high streets.I wouldn't be at all surprised i it is a set up and the girl is his niece or similar...this Company has had 846,000 hits since this terrible injustice came to light......call me cynical :mellow:
I doubt that one little family run marketing business in deepest darkest Essex is responsible for importing 'all the tat' that infect our high streets and the 'tat' would not be there if there were no demand for it.

Do not underestimate the Chinese. Before the Maoist revolution China produced 48% of the worlds GDP. China is just reclaiming what they see as rightfully theirs. If the US is not careful China will be the worlds superpower not the USA. The Chinese are pumping out quality science graduates in vast numbers these days, and they don't have students who can't or won't 'believe' the science they are taught in school because it conflicts with their puerile belief in supernatural beings.

Having nearly a million hits in a few days is not necessarily a good thing for a company web site. That is what a Denial Of Service attack does. As I previously posted the "Contact Us" page has been removed from their site, probably bacause thousands of people were contactiong them to tell them how much of a jerk they thought the boss is.

Edited by corydoras

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

I'll say it again. She is a SIXTEEN year old girl. Show me a sixteen year old girl who says working in a "Marketing and Logistics" office is exciting and I'll show you a liar who probably does deserve the sack!

Sixteen year olds don't work in an office for fun, they do it to earn a few quid to buy clothes, make-up and go clubbing.

And to learn !

Which in this case she has.

I left school at sixteen with sweet FA for qaulifications but a lot of common sence I needed to work to pay my way at home, Mum had a big chunk of my hard earned Cash fun never came into it. as I said I think only half the story is being told here, Ive worked for some pritty grim companys in my time but not one of them would have sacked you for a single indiscretion.

Edited by five bellies

Someone once said to me "Dont worry It could be worse." So I didn't, and It was!

انا آكل كل الفطائر

I made a vow today, to never again argue with an Idiot they have more expieriance at it than I so I always seem to lose!

If the girl is bored aged 16 with her job then she should move on, or be moved on - which is the case here, end of.

Experience is that marvelous thing that enables you to recognise a mistake when you make it again.