swingers or hangers?

kendo

Hi Kendo

I have done the same as you and recently bought a carp rod, baitrunner reel and an alarm. I opted for a Fox micro-swinger and also bought some Prologic quick-connect adaptors for the bank stick and alarm for easy and quick setup.

but I have yet to use them yet :D

James

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh! dear, does this mean my monkey climbers have had their day. I think i'll go back to a bread bobbin

The two best times to go fishing are when it's raining and when it's not

Definitely swingers for me as, like Den said, they're so versatile.

My favourite wasn't made for carp fishing. For why I prefer it see my review at www.anglersnet.co.uk/reviews/fox-pi...ike-swinger.htm

Wingham Specimen Coarse & Carp Syndicates www.winghamfisheries.co.uk Beautiful, peaceful, little fished gravel pit syndicates in Kent with very big fish. 2017 Forum Fish-In Sat May 6 to Mon May 8. Articles http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/steveburke.htm Index of all my articles on Angler's Net

"Fairy Liquid bottle tops. You get far more bites on the yellow ones than the red ones though. They changed the design several years ago and the current ones are unsuitable - probably due to pressure from PETA. "

the bells from cats collars have never changed

"I like to keep a bottle of stimulant handy in case I see a snake, which I also keep handy."

- WC Fields